It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2005, 01:51 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

nastabasta HB User
when does implantation bleeding occur

does anyone know what cd implantation bleeding occurs? i was wondering if maybe the spotting i've been seeing today could be implantation bleeding. i'm on cd13 today. it's probably far fetched but i just don't know when it happens.

thanks.

Old 02-27-2005, 05:23 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

rayray9 HB User
Re: when does implantation bleeding occur

implantation bleeding occurs 7-10 days after O. do you know when you O? hopefully that is what it is.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-27-2005, 08:22 PM   #3

Living4Him HB User

Just some info: not everyone will get implantation bleeding. I have had five children and I don't remember having it with any of them. So don't be discouraged if you don't see it. But it would be exciting to notice it. Like Rayray said, it would be 7-10 days post ovulation. Good luck!

Old 02-28-2005, 08:15 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

nastabasta HB User

thanks for the responses ladies.
however, i don't think this is implantation bleeding.
my spotting turned into a full-fledged (light) period today. i called the md and he's ordering a blood test for me. it will test my thyroid, insulin, and all my hormones to make sure there are sufficient amounts.
i will hopefully get that done on wed and will have more info a day or two after that.

thanks for all your support and good thoughts,
nbw

Old 03-01-2005, 06:23 AM   #5
Inactive
(female)

rayray9 HB User

well good luck with those tests. hopefully soon you can get on with TTC. all the best, raeann

Closed Thread