It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2005, 06:32 PM   #1
(female)

brixylake HB User
Low HcG

Has anyone had low HcG, if so how long before your urine test came back positive? I'm on cycle day 31 and no AF, tested negative this morning. Getting frustrated! My symptoms are sore nipples for over a week, 10 dpo cramps for a few hours followed later in the evening with creamy cm with pink blood streaks in it, frequent urination, and killer heartburn. It all seems to be leading to pregnancy, however I got a BFN!!! Any words of wisdom?? Guess if AF doesn't show by this weekend, I'll retest! Thanks.....

Old 03-01-2005, 06:18 PM   #2
(female)

skl_1979 HB User
Re: Low HcG

If you have blood there may be a worry there. On the other hand it could be implantation bleeding, can I ask if it happens after sex? If you chart it should be easy to figure out where you are in your cycle but if I understand it correctly: 31days puts you just over your AF. You really need to be over by more than two weeks for a BFP to show. Consider this I was 12 weeks and never once got a BFP at home but had two in the doctor office! CHeck the web because they list the best Home Pregnancy Test to take, at what time to take them. My best guess would be that it is time to see the doc and ask them the question, beyond that I would ask them if there is a problem. Please keep in mind that some women will continue to bleed the whole pregnancy and be just fine. Best of luck to you,
-S

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-02-2005, 12:58 PM   #3
Veteran

Aunt-Bon HB User

I didnt get my positive result untill day 36, I was getting all negatives before that.

Good luck
8/11/04 via C-Section
10lbs 6 oz, 20 1/2 inches

Old 03-02-2005, 04:14 PM   #4
(female)

ibtara86 HB User

I just posted this in another post, hope its okay.
I have irregular periods and we have been ttc since July/04 and last week I had the light pink spotting which I thought was "implantation bleeding" I took at hpt this morning and was negitive. I figured I was either not pregnant or its too early. What do you think? (since you've had a similar experience) Thanks! SOrry didnt mean to hijack the post!
Tara

Closed Thread