It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2005, 01:16 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

rayray9 HB User
O My Back!!

my back is aching. just like im going to get AF! I sure hope not. im only 7 DPO and that would mean something is wrong with my luteal phase right? im cramping but ever so mild. PLEASE BE A NO SHOW AUNT FLO!!!!!

Old 03-01-2005, 02:16 PM   #2

pgta5 HB User
Re: O My Back!!

I have it too....notice the "cramping" more when I sit down. It has been pretty constant for me too! I don't know..I think I am just psyching myself out! My chances are low this cycle...I have never had cramping this early or for this long. Very bloated too! I have 11 more days! Let's see what my temps do as this is the first time I have charted. I had my thermal shift yesterday which FF shows me as ovulated on cd 15. My opk shows ovulation between day 12-14. TCOYf showed me as ovulated day 13...so confusing. The wait is killing me too!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-01-2005, 02:36 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

nastabasta HB User

ray ray, your luteal phase is technically normal as long as it is at least 9 days or at most 14 days long. so even if you get af in two days, you're still considered "normal". try not to think about it too much. although i know that is more easily said than done. i have a huge problem with psyching myself out. anyway, i'll keep my fingers crossed for you that you won't get af but a bfp!!

Old 03-01-2005, 02:45 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

rayray9 HB User

Thanks!!! good to know some one else is phyching out too! good luck

Old 03-01-2005, 03:11 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

rayray9 HB User

First off Nasta so if it is 9 days long my luteal phase that is it is ok? i thought it had to be atleast 11-14 days? o well. hopefully i dont get aunt flo. my abdomen is very tender. and like you said PGTA5 i feel mild cramping when i sit. but the back.... what are stats PGTA5 and NASTA? i am 22 married for a year and i have 3 furry babies and a wonderful (in his own way) husband. some say im too young but i look at it like an advantage to TTC! keep me posted girls

Old 03-01-2005, 06:01 PM   #6
(female)

skl_1979 HB User

Hey Ray Ray,
I have five furry babies in the house and you crack me up! Don't know anything about cramping but I am one of the sick females that never get cramps in the first place!
Good Luck!
-S

Old 03-01-2005, 06:01 PM   #7
(female)

dolphin27 HB User

RayRay I couldn't help but be just amazed reading your posts. I happen to be in the exact same boat as you. With the cycle, symptoms, stats and everything. I had to laugh when I read your stats cause here is mine, I'm 22 married for a year, have 3 fuzzy babies(Shadow, Oscar & Chloe). I would love so much to get pregnant. It would be a true blessing. I have come a long way from where I started when I first got married. I started out with never cycling at all. My doctor told me that I would never be able to conceive naturally. I then went for treatment and I was having drug induced periods for about 3 months. Now I am cycling on my own, only very long cycles. I average about 42 days. My gyno said as long as I have a period every 2 months I should count my blessings. I am actually a week late now. Part of me doesn't want to test because I don't want to experience the heartache again for the umpteenth time. I want to wait another 42 days and see if I miss another month before I test that way I know I have valid reason for testing. But the other part of me says to test now, that way I can get my unborn child all the help in growing they need. I was considering getting some prenatals like from walmart, that way if I am preggos I will be doing about all I can do for my child, and I also heard that taking prenatals while trying to get pregnant helps increase your odds. Any ideas on that? Does my logic make sense or am I just out of my mind?

Old 03-01-2005, 09:04 PM   #8
Inactive
(female)

rayray9 HB User

DOLPHIN ..No you should take them now!! i started already! my furry babies will be so jealous!! ( chester,Rosie and papa mreow.)im so glad to see someone else my age. i am also happy to hear how far youve come!! And 42 days!! who the heck could wait that long!!! Girl that would be something i could never do, (ya 42 days to try the 42nd test!!) good luck to you dolphin!! keep me posted.

SKL1979 you have 5 furry babies! wow. i can just imagine your house! my purse always has a lint brush! never leave without one!! i hope that all you ladies get the BFP your looking for. i feel so guilty for this is the first month of trying for me and i think you guys deserve it so much more!! what like 6-7 days left? the wait...

Old 03-02-2005, 07:52 AM   #9

pgta5 HB User

Well...my temp went up today ...still having the same symptoms..We'll see.

I am the old maid in the thread...lol. I am 30..married 9 years. I have a 5 1/2 year old son. I was 23 when I got pregnant with him..he's the best part of my life! He needs a brother or a sister now to keep him company!

I didn't know until I was 6 weeks pregnant with him and he was not planned so I cannot remember the "early" symptoms. I did have MS at about 6-7 weeks..I will never forget the gagging and sensitivity to smell (man oh man was it horrid!). I don't know that it would start this early anyway!

I check the boards about 10 times a day...I don't want to jinx myself though...anytime I want something really bad and dwell on it...something happens.....

good luck ladies...let's hope those symptoms increase! This is probably the only time in my life I will be hoping to be gagging and nauseous!LOL!

~P

Old 03-02-2005, 08:43 AM   #10
Inactive
(female)

rayray9 HB User

good to hear!!! I started to temp but they look like a roller coaster for i would forget to do them at the same time but i measured this moring without moving around and it was 98.6 so not sure. as for symptoms my back is not as bad. maybe cause im just starting the day. i wish i could know. so i am either 7-8 DPO. i swear i felt it so i think it should be closer to 8 DPO> but well see. nothing else symptom wise but me mother and her sister never had anything either. my abdomen feels funny though. im not sure if it is like my AF just before it comes cause maybe im paying to close of attention to it. i made the mistake of telling my MIL that we are trying. STUPID idea. for if it does not happen this go around i will never hear the end of it..... good luck. only 6 more days till AF should be here............

Closed Thread