It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2005, 10:10 PM   #1
(female)

OhMiss HB User
Thank you, but no thank you

I posted a question that was sent to voidLand. What a lonely world a sister lives in when the question can't be answered.

I wish you all....baby dust

Old 03-02-2005, 07:05 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

rayray9 HB User
Re: Thank you, but no thank you

Im Sorry!! I Dont Recall The Question But I Will Try To Help. Dont Know Much Though, Im Here To Ask Questions Too! Good Luck To You

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-02-2005, 12:56 PM   #3
Veteran

Aunt-Bon HB User

I searched for your question and I wish I knew the answer for you but I know when I did finally get PG it was after the cramping that we did the deed and it worked. Not everyone is the same. When the cramping starts you can try using the OPK strips to sse when the most fertile time is.

Hope I helped.

Good luck
8/11/04 via C-Section
10lbs 6 oz, 20 1/2 inches

Old 03-02-2005, 01:08 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

nastabasta HB User

ohmiss,
i am also unsure of the answer. might i suggest you use an opk on the day that your cramping starts? that will give you more info,
best of luck.

Old 03-03-2005, 03:44 AM   #5
Senior Veteran

sammieP HB User

I figure if you ovulate round day 14 that is when you would get the cramps, i used to have cramps at ovulation (when i had af) and that is how i knew i was ovulating, it may be usefull to take your morning temps and see when you ovulate and pin point the cramps to this or use the opk's. Hope this is of help, i would have sent a message to you sooner if i had seen the origional question.

We are all here to help so please dont think we have ignored you, it could just be that none of us knew the answer.

Good luck with ttc and hopefully you will return and ask us more questions sprinklings of baby dust to you.

Old 03-05-2005, 05:59 PM   #6
(female)

skl_1979 HB User

Oh Miss,
I'm sorry you never got your question answered but the Ladies above have the best answer for you that I can think of. But there is other ways for you to have gained more "proffesional" answers by calling your OBGYN, researching the net or asking other friends that were pregnant or are pregnant. Please keep in mind that we are here for ideas and support and are not allowed (Bi-laws of this sight) to give you precise answers. It sounded like you were upset with us and I am offened by that. Not to forget that you did have two answers to your message; just that they were unable to help you. Maybe it is the hormones in me but I am truely sorry that you lost a month of TTC and I wish you good luck with the BD in this month.
-S

Closed Thread