It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2005, 08:47 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

here4support HB User
Unhappy I'm not pregnant and a little sad

Well, my monthly visitor couldn't have been anymore ON TIME! It came the same day exactly as it did last month.

I guess I shouldn't be too sad. Last month was my first month off the pill. I have to continue tracking my temp and hopefully one day in the near future my husband and I will be lucky to have our first born

Last edited by here4support; 03-07-2005 at 08:48 AM.

Old 03-07-2005, 08:49 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

sammieP HB User
Re: I'm not pregnant and a little sad

I understand how upsetting it is and frustrating too, i cried for a day once when my test came back negative, i felt really low and lonely, i do know how you feel.

May i wish you luck for next month, sprinklings of baby dust to you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-07-2005, 11:48 AM   #3
(female)

Sliminside HB User

Oh i`m sorry to hear it didnt work for you this month, i`m waiting to hear if its happened for us my af is due on Thursday, we`ve only been trying since the end of December but its still so hard when it doesnt work out. Best of luck for next month

Old 03-07-2005, 12:37 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

here4support HB User
Unhappy Re: I'm not pregnant and a little sad

Thank you both for your support and understanding. Sometimes I feel like I'm never going to have children. My sister in law (on my husband's side) got pregnant before her and husband's brother were ever married. Now she is going on her 2nd. She is about 5 years younger then I am. (I'm 28). It really irritates the heck outta me cause she is so immature. and hardly can take care of the first baby...now she is on the second one.

Well, thanks for letting me vent...

Old 03-07-2005, 01:07 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

nastabasta HB User

i totally feel your pain and it's normal to be sad and frustrated. my dh and i have been ttc since november. i've been off the pill since nov 1 and have yet to see a normal af. the first one came after 41 days, the second seemed to never come so i went on provera. then last month i had 2 periods!! it's frustrating because i don't think that i'm even ovulating. i'm going to the md tomorrow for a follow up and will hopefully get more answers.
what's worse is that my sister in law has an 11 month old baby and another one coming in june. and they weren't even trying with the second one. i love my nephew to death but being around him is hard at time and makes me a little sad because i so want my own little ones. granted we're still young (you're 28 and i'm 24) but it still feels like it's taking forever.
i am sure that this will eventually happen for all of us but the waiting sure is hard. but we have got to have faith and keep trying. hang in there, we're all here to help each other.

Old 03-07-2005, 01:52 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

here4support HB User
Talking Re: I'm not pregnant and a little sad

Oh man I'm so sorry to hear that. I wish you much luck and sprinkling baby dust upon you

Closed Thread