It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2005, 09:18 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

faeriegirl25 HB User
Twinges of pain since ovulation

Hi all, just a question.. wondering if someone might be able to help me. I am approx 5-6 dpo and I have been having these pains in my pelvic area that almost feel like the pain when the egg released. Ok, I know that it is possible to feel ovulation, but continue the pain after? I have been having these cramp like twinges every day, however only last a few minutes at a time. I have been having sore breasts and frequent urination. Is it possible to feel symptoms this early? I thought PMS, but I usually start that a week before af.. never ovulation on. Any ideas?
Baby Dust
Fae

Old 03-08-2005, 06:32 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

bronicagirl HB User
Re: Twinges of pain since ovulation

Hi,
yes some people do experience symptoms very early on. Last month when my body tried to ovulate, but didnt (? as no AF afterwards) i had allsorts of symptoms, peeing a lot, etc,
this time im now definately 8 DPO, ive been having no symptoms. however i have had crampy feeling on and off like AF pains for the last few days, and today been having pain left ovary side but i have already ovulated so dont know if its something or nothing.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-08-2005, 04:57 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

faeriegirl25 HB User

Thats basically how my pain has been as well. The pain is mostly on my right side, then will switch to the middle( like where they would check the fundal height). I haven't really been looking into my symptoms. I have though noticed nausea, lightheadedness( like motion sickness), sore breasts and frequent urination. When did your pain begin?
Take Care
Fae

Old 03-09-2005, 12:47 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

bronicagirl HB User

Hi,
my pain started since about 4/5/6 DPO. Ive still got twinges now at 9DPO. Also a sort of strange feeling down there uterus area sort of not bloted, not crampy but a feeling like puffyness. sorry that doesnt make sense but ive had spells of that, crampyness in middle, and pain in one side on and off.

Old 03-09-2005, 05:05 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

faeriegirl25 HB User

I know exactly what puffy feeling you are talking about.. almost a fullness? I have been having that off and on as well. Since I am too 9-10dpo I am unsure what all of this is. The twinges however still remain. I find that the right side of my uterus seems to have the most twinging!. I also have been having really high temps.. I know that you look for them through morning temps, but if pregnancy is achieved do these temps remain constant all day? I have had a temp of 99.3 but am not sick?
Thanks
Take Care, and baby dust
Fae

Old 03-11-2005, 03:08 AM   #6
Veteran
(female)

bronicagirl HB User

Hi Fae,
Dont know about temps during the day, sorry.
But just to update, im now 11 DPO, still having the fullness, and cramps, my temperature is now going higher and higer by the day too.

Old 03-11-2005, 02:14 PM   #7
Senior Veteran

sammieP HB User

Mine started at 9 dpo and is still there, im not sure about your question ref: temps remaining high all day but i do know that if you have concieved they will remain high or rise more and if they remain high up to or after day 18 then there is a likely hood of you being pregnant, Day 11 for me and they are still high, 7 days to go!!!

Heres hoping and praying for BFP'S

Old 03-11-2005, 04:22 PM   #8
Veteran
(female)

faeriegirl25 HB User

Thanks for the help ladies.. I am still having the twinges like crazy, and with a killer backache. I truly hope this is it for us. Good luck and have my fingers crossed. I am 12dpo I believe, so here's some baby dust for us all.
Take Care
Fae

Old 03-12-2005, 09:38 PM   #9
Veteran
(female)

faeriegirl25 HB User

Geez, I am still having these crazy twinges and yesterday and today I noticed a brownish discharge. I am trying not to read too much into the other symptoms, as they can fool ya. How's everyone else getting along?

Old 03-13-2005, 04:20 AM   #10
Veteran
(female)

bronicagirl HB User

Im still having cramps etc, yesterday i had a huge temp dip and now temps are back up again, 13dpo today. Ive had backache too and nasea. I was reading on a web site that new reserch has discovered that implantation can occur up to 12 days after ovulation. which is when my dip was yesterday. so fingers crossed.
im going to wait a few more days before i test as if it was implantation yesterday then it can take a few days for the HCG to build up enough to show for a BFP anyhow.

At the moment im just glad my temps are still up and the fact my body is starting to normalise at last.

Fae have you had any sudden food cravings or dislikes? apparently you can have them early on too. Ive suddenly gone off tea, and got some strange looks from mom yesterday when i announced that the cheese and onion toasted sandwich i was eating would taste nice with custard!!!!! I so wanted to put custard on it, but we had none.

Old 03-13-2005, 04:28 AM   #11
Senior Veteran

sammieP HB User

Custard, on cheese and onion toastie! well i had jam and melted cheese on toast which tasted great, dh thought i was going crazy, and for breakfast on thursday i had chicken curry, just because it appealed to me! though im not reading anything into it i just think if you fancy it and youve got it then why not?

I am 13dpo and am keeping my fingers crossed, no real dip in my temps yet but they seem to be rising by 1 or so and dipping by 1 or so, not sure if it means much - prob not.

Sounding good for you two though, keeping my fingers crossed for us to all have bfp's

Old 03-13-2005, 04:30 PM   #12
Veteran
(female)

faeriegirl25 HB User

I don't have any weird cravings, but one day I feel extremely hungry and the next day I barely eat anything at all. I am still having the twinges and my back hurts so bad I could cry.. I usually have a backache during PMS time but never anything like I am having now. I've been having some aching in my breasts so I don't have any clue as to what this could be. I did have some brown spotting Friday and Sat.. who knows what this could be but I sure hope it has something to do with implantation. I'm wondering if maybe I didn't ovulate late because I was looking back and noticed that I had some heavy cm.. oh well if I did, bec dh and I bd'd anyway
Sammie.. I hope that this is your month too. Hopefully the prescription worked and you are pg! I am keeping my fingers crossed for us all.
bronica... did your nausea start just recently? I have noticed that I am having more heartburn and its driving me crazy.
I am praying that one of us.. if not all of us get a BFP
Take Care
Fae

Closed Thread