It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2005, 07:27 PM   #1
(female)

Skyela HB User
Ok- Have signs but might be in my head

Hey all,

I have been off the pill since the 15th of February. Had sex on the 25th and 26th and also on the 5th and 6th of march. I have been having stomach cramping- Which have gone now- and VERY sore nipples- headaches off and on- and also slght neausa that has been comming and going.
I was on the pill for 3 months.

What are the chances that I have conceieved?

How long do I need to wait to take a test- I mean on the pill cycle is 28 days- but hard to tell of pill now.

Any ideas ??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-08-2005, 09:14 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

faeriegirl25 HB User
Re: Ok- Have signs but might be in my head

I too have been experiencing cramps and all of the symptoms you have described. I don't know much about the pill.. but I think you can test a few days before expected af( with certain tests) and the day of or after Af. Hope that you get the result that you are hoping for.
Take Care
Fae

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-09-2005, 07:57 PM   #3
(female)

Skyela HB User

Hey faeriegirl- was just reading you other post about when your due for AF. I am due the same time around. So heres hoping. Sometimes I think im looking for symptoms but who knows. I cant even lay on my stomach as my nipples are that sore.

take care

rainbow

Old 03-09-2005, 09:39 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

faeriegirl25 HB User

Hi,
Are you still having any other symptoms such as the cramping? I've been having alot of nausea but mine feels like I am sitting in the backseat of a moving car! I've been having alot of dizziness and headaches. I started having the twinges of pain since like 3-4 dpo and now they feel like AF cramps that come and go, though not as painful.. and I have them REAL bad! You know, I sometimes think that I'm looking for symptoms as well, but I know what I feel ( prob in my head) but I feel them My nipples too have been real sensitive and sore... and the tops of my breasts have been tender as well. I am not real sure what to think about all of this but I sure hope that this gets us a BFP!
Take Care
Fae

Old 03-09-2005, 10:03 PM   #5
(female)

Skyela HB User

Hey ,

Not having the cramping anymore- havent had it in a few days- I am getting little twinges now and then- but thats about it.

*fingers crossed*

Old 03-09-2005, 10:32 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

faeriegirl25 HB User

ok.. another question, sorry
what do your twinges feel like and where are they happening? Mine feel like the egg being released and these happen now and then throughout the day. I had some cramping last night and a little today so I am hoping maybe this is implantation!
Baby Dust
Fae

Last edited by faeriegirl25; 03-09-2005 at 10:32 PM.

Old 03-10-2005, 05:15 AM   #7
(female)

skl_1979 HB User

Hey Ladies,
You two are not the only ones. I tested yesterday and got nothing but I have been through this before and even after a BFP from the Dr I still got BFN at home. Maybe something for you guys to consider, I can't get in (to the Dr.) for another three weeks!
Like you guys slight cramps, little headaches in the afternoon and from time to time something that usually sounds good doesn't even come up on the radar. I'm a person who can go through the day with just a light breakfast and I find myself needing to eat to avoid some nausea in the afternoon. What is that, is what I'm thinking? I told DH the chances were good after dinner out the other night. My favorite resturant and I didn't get the house beer? The brat that he is just started laughing at me and asked me what was up? Rotten Brat! So I got him back by getting a HPT and using it when he was gone and left it in the waste basket- wakes me up at 5am (him leaving for work) to ask me the result! Anyway, I'm excited for myself and everyone else and I hope that our luck continues and the other ladies on this sight and everywhere else TTC becomes as lucky as us! (What is that I'm getting mushy?) Anyway I have to leave for work. I do have one last question? WHO HATES NORTH CAROLINA SO BAD THAT THEY SENT US WINTER AGAIN? STOP IT, I LIKE MY WARM WINTERS!
-S

Last edited by skl_1979; 03-10-2005 at 05:18 AM.

Closed Thread