It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2005, 09:21 AM   #1

Poledra HB User
I'm scared, but this might be just implantation

I'm 12 dpo now.

Last night my husband and I BDd even though I'm waiting for AF (LOL just was in the mood i guess).

When I went to clean up, I wiped after my pee break and the tissue was covered in of course sperm, but also bits of a light brown coloured stuff, and there was one piece of actual tissue. Now in my mind it could be two things:

The freak-out me asks: If I'm pregnant, could I have possibly hurt my baby, since it's so early in developing?

The common sense-me asks: If I'm pregnant, and I have never noticed implantation spotting, is it possible that I have had had implantation bleeding @ around 5-6 dpo as I had suspected before, and because there was so little, I didn't get any of it on my tissue, and my husband "stirred the pot" a bit and brought it to the surface and it's brown because of course it's old. It wasn't the same brown as old blood normally was though, it was a tan kind of colour which i have NEVER seen come out of me anywhere LOL.

I'm having some cramping today, which I recognize, but I hope I don't recognize it from my memories of my two miscarriages.

Please help!! By the way, AF is due on Friday. Had a little slight bit of pink this morning. I never come early even when we BD near AF.

Old 03-09-2005, 01:17 PM   #2
Senior Veteran

sammieP HB User
Re: I'm scared, but this might be just implantation

Is it possible that it could be af begining? I have been told that even with intercourse up to week 12 you can not harm the baby if developing, im sure if you are you will have nothing to worry about. Keep as stress free as you can and try to stay relaxed.

I wish you lots of luck and hope it is implantation and not af showing her face early!

Take care xxx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-09-2005, 03:33 PM   #3

Poledra HB User

Yes I was wondering about early AF. I'm NEVER early though, always on time to the date or one day late at most.

I have spotting now though, and it's very very light, and it's brown. God I hope this is it!

Old 03-10-2005, 07:41 AM   #4
Senior Veteran

sammieP HB User

I hope so for you too

Old 03-11-2005, 03:47 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

bronicagirl HB User

How are you doing now Poledra?

Closed Thread