It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2005, 10:48 PM   #1
(female)

chick4u HB User
Question Boobs

Isn't your boobs getting bigger a symptom of preg?? My boobs have been kinda sore and they r starting to get bigger I woke up the other morning and had a long stretch mark going to my nipple its kinda freaky and my nipples r getting darker.. I really don't want a baby right now but I think it might make me a more responsible person. I've also been real hungry eat everything i see ones day then the next day I dont feel like eating anything.. Ive been having little cramps and just a little back pain.. I just go off my pill about a month ago cuz for some reason it was really making my hormones unleveled.. I think there is a good chance I might be preg.. But another question .. I go to the bathroom and I think I haft to have a BM but I get to the toilet and all it is is constipation.. I really can't tell with the gas this cuz i always have gas lol but the boob thing is really creeping me out im 19 and all the sudden my nipples start getting darker and i wake up with this creepy long stretch mark by my nipple.. pleez ppl give me some information.. thanks.!

Old 03-10-2005, 04:44 AM   #2
(female)

skl_1979 HB User
Re: Boobs

Chick,
Sorry to say but it sounds a lot like you just might be PG. Color changes, size changes and dark lines (sometimes looks or are stretchmarks) and the food cravings and then wanting nothing the next day. If I were you I would one buy a HPT and two figure out when AF was suppose to visit. Then I would take that information and go to the DR to get a Double confirmation or figure out what is going on with the hormones! You have a choice of either a blood test or urine and you can ask for the test you prefer (no matter what the grouchy nurse says) but one piece of information for you; blood is more accurate! Good luck to you and please take this seriously even if you don't know if you want to have a baby. Cut the caffine, no smoking and try to not sit with or near people that are smoking- don't be rude about it just move to another place or ask to sit in the non-smoking section. And please don't delay you need to know because time is precious when it comes to making a decision like this. TRUST YOUR JUDGEMENT ONLY!
-S

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-10-2005, 04:47 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

faeriegirl25 HB User
Re: Boobs

I too have been having little cramps and bad constipation. I agree with skl 1979, you need to get a test, or go to your doctor. I hope that you get the result that you are wanting.
Take Care
Fae

Closed Thread