It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2005, 09:37 PM   #1
(female)

parrothead36330 HB User
Question Need Advice!!

AF is due on March 17th for me. Between prayer and the luck of the irish it'll stay away!!! Prayers w/ you all!
This is my 1st cycle after a tubal reversal! "O-day" was the 2nd and yesterday and today (10th&11th) i've noticed a brownish discharge. not on tissue, only on underwear. Is it implantation spotting or what??? Any thoughts or advice?????? Help!
Prayer for u all!
my God bless you all!
Jen

Old 03-12-2005, 09:35 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

faeriegirl25 HB User
Re: Need Advice!!

I have heard that implantation bleeding can occur 7-10 days, this just might be what you have experienced or it could be anything else. Are you having any other symptoms indicating that it could be a possible pregnancy? I hope that this is it for you and you get a BFP. I am due for AF right around the same time that you are Mar.16-18th, maybe this will be the month for us. I am 11-12dpo and have been having twinges around my uterus, mainly on the right side.. yesterday and today I noticed some brownish discharge when I used the potty(sorry tmi). Hopefully this means something for me as well. I wish that I could of been more help to you. Good Luck
Take Care,
Fae

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-13-2005, 11:14 PM   #3
(female)

parrothead36330 HB User
Re: Need Advice!!

Thank you Fae! I'l pray for both of us!!!! As far a symptoms...not really other than small pains like you r having! God willing we'll both have great news to share soon!!! babydust for us both!
Jen!

Closed Thread