It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2005, 08:38 PM   #1
(female)

shyandquite HB User
well new here take a look at my story

ok well this could get long
ok well i had cancerious tumors on my uterus removed in dec 04. we were cleared to start trying for my 3rd baby (other two were not planned so i am pretty new to this stuff) so here we go jan 2 got my first real af i have been to doc to see what my o day is he decided that my o day was way weird it is a problem i have a over productive set of ovaries i o before and after my af he said its not often heard of but i guess im lucky i get two chances to try lol well my o day was dec 26 we did not have sex then well then my af ended jan jan 10 i o'd again on jan jan 17 we had sex on the 16 17 18 19 so we tried lol well feb my period came on the 1 and left on the 6th (mind you i have always been strict 7-8 days heavy flow person) well then i owed again on 13th we had sex 14 15 16 then this month is when it gets weird well starting march 1 i have been tired and run down wanting funky stuff to eat then on march 7 i spotted for 3 days now i get these really weird dull pains in my left side like where my ovary is
i feel so tired and worn out i have been a little moody my fiance says i keep snapping at him for nothing i told him i dont know why though
well i took a hpt twice now one on the 8 and one on 9th my big thing is for the past three weeks every night we have had sex so what i need to know is what everyone thinks i checked my temps for 3 weeks now my temp has been high for about 10 days now it has been about 98.8 or 98.7 so im not sure what that means either any ideas
thanks alot in advance

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-14-2005, 08:58 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

faeriegirl25 HB User
Re: well new here take a look at my story

Hi, and welcome... you will find a great group of ladies here to help you along the way I think that there may be a chance that you could be pg, when is AF due this month? Wait till it is expected to test, sometimes women don't have enough HCG to show on the tests till later. I know what you are going through with your symptoms, I too have twinges of pain around my ovary area( right side), I've had mine since a few days past O. I am due for AF in a couple days and I am having alot of weird symptoms not usually associated with PMS for me ( breast tenderness, sore nipples, vomiting today, very snappy to my dh and frequent urination). I really hope that you get a BFP. Hope that this helps..
Take Care
Fae

Old 03-14-2005, 09:26 PM   #3
(female)

shyandquite HB User
Re: well new here take a look at my story

thanks hope you get your bfp too well teh weird thing i was due for it on the 1st of march on 7th i had light spotting for three days that was it
so i tested still BFN
not sure what to do next

Closed Thread