It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2005, 07:16 PM   #1
(female)

Kyeli Mae HB User
New here and I have a ?

Hi everyone! My husband and I just started TTC. I've been having real light cramping for about a week and 1/2, which I thought nothing of at first but then I read that it could be my uterus stretching. My cramps started getting a little worse today (my period is scheduled to start in a day or two), but tonight I've had a little bit of brown blood, just when I wipe. I thought it could be my period just starting lightly, but I never get that before I start. It's usually just red. I know a lot of people think for sure they're going to get their AF and then don't... does this sound like that maybe? I'm just curious because of the brown blood.. sorry TMI Any opinions would be greatly appreciated... I'm going crazy over here waiting Thanks!

Old 03-16-2005, 08:53 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

faeriegirl25 HB User
Re: New here and I have a ?

Hi, I too am due to start any day now. I have been having the light brown blood only when I wipe as well( though its not everytime). Seems more like a spot here and there. The only time I spot is the day before I start AF and its usually pink the first day. I think that this may be implantation too because I have been cramping for the past few days and even pains in my ovaries since ovulation. Are you having any other symptoms hun? How about your cramps? Mine seem to come but don't last long like AF ones and they aren't as strong. Maybe you can test when AF is due just to make sure, never know you may get that BFP! Welcome to this board, there are alot of great ladies here that can answer any questions that you may have. Hope that I might have helped a bit.
Take Care
Fae

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-17-2005, 07:18 AM   #3
(female)

Patty2282 HB User
Smile Re: New here and I have a ?

Hello and welcome my Af is due on the 19 god willing it will stay away!..i dont have any brown spotting yet but i do have some minor itsy bisty cramp..and my breast are a bit tender also and its like it comes and goes..My sister is pg right now shes 3 months and she still gets lil cramp here and there..the first time she found out she was was bad cramp and thought she was going to get a BFN but it came out +++ thank the lord!...well hopefully we all be bless soon too!..sending you lots of +++++ and baby dust
-Patty

Old 03-17-2005, 04:31 PM   #4
(female)

Kyeli Mae HB User

Thanks for the replies! Unfortunately, AF came last night. I'm not as bummed as I thought I would be. It's only our first month ttc, and we didn't really decide this month until I had already ovulated. It would have been a long shot, but possible. Anyway, I guess I'll post next month if I have some happy news Good luck to both of you!

Old 03-17-2005, 06:15 PM   #5
(female)

tamaraheiner HB User

pain in the ovaries can mean you're ovulating? do you ever have that pain after a DNC?

Old 03-17-2005, 06:47 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

faeriegirl25 HB User

I've never had a D&C. Pain in the ovaries doesn't always mean that you are ovulating. in my opinion though I would think that even after that procedure you would have this, especially if you have had this type of ovulation pain before. I don't necessarily think that a D&C would cause these pains in women who have never had them before. Some women, including myself can feel if they are ovulating because there is usually a cramp or pain in or around the ovary area. Some women even have midcycle bleeding when they ovulate.
Patty, are you having any other symptoms besides this? This nausea and cramps are the worst for me. The 19th is not far now, I hope Af stays away for the both of us and we get those BFP'S
Take Care
Fae

Closed Thread