It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2005, 10:00 AM   #1
(female)

angiedaw HB User
Quick question - Help please

I had some cervical fluid increase starting on Friday, and Tuesday I was having pains in my ovaries( kinda like pms, but different). I had my last period on February 25th. Since going off the pill in November, my af's have been messed, I have no idea when I am ovulating( or even if I am), and she shows up unexpectadly every month, with no pattern whatsoever( 1st was 35 days, then 32, then 40).
Does this increase in mucus(day 14), and then the pains a few days later tell me that I am ovulating? We had sex three times in the last 7 days, so hopefully if I did/am ovulate, then it will take. THis is our 4th month of trying.

Angie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-17-2005, 06:10 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

faeriegirl25 HB User
Re: Quick question - Help please

I usually have sharp pains around my ovaries that indicates that I am about to ovulate, they are very distinct from PMS. I would think that your increase in CM and the pain is associated with O. I have never been on the pill, but when I was having trouble with my thyroid I never had a pattern either. I hope this one takes for you and your get that BFP!
Take Care
Fae

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-17-2005, 06:55 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

nastabasta HB User
Re: Quick question - Help please

hi angie,
sounds like you may have been ovulating if you have the right kind of cm and the pains. hope this is it for you.

Closed Thread