It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2005, 03:37 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

bronicagirl HB User
erm, ok?! UPDATED

well im now 18-19 dpo, tcoyf soft ware now says im most likely pg. temps been up for all that time as well.
still getting a bfn but i think it can take longer in some people to show up.

this morning i was ok when i woke, but i laid there for a wee while and now the last 1.5 hours ive felt sick as a parrot!!! yuk! i hate being sick too.

Last edited by bronicagirl; 03-20-2005 at 01:53 AM. Reason: updated

Old 03-18-2005, 07:28 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

sammieP HB User
Re: erm, ok?!

Its a good sign, i use the tcoyf chart and the software changed my dates going by my symptoms and put me back to day 14 so i now have another 4 days to wait but i have a sneeky suspicion she is on her way!

Let us know how you get on hun.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-18-2005, 12:49 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

bronicagirl HB User

Right this is looking hopeful! Did a superdrug test this morning (as well as the internet cheapy which i got the bfn on), one where it is a stick and you pee on it then stick it in a plastic cap. results come up as spots. well i dipped it as apposed to pee on it, but i think i did it for too long. nothing came up so i thought 'stuff it' and left it. Well just gone back and checked it. ok ok inkow its outside the 10 min time scale, but it has the control spot and another spot which are both the same shade of pink! i think that it is far too pink/dark to be a evap 'line'

cant wait to retest now. please let this be it!

Last edited by bronicagirl; 03-18-2005 at 12:52 PM.

Old 03-19-2005, 10:44 AM   #4
Senior Veteran

sammieP HB User

Oh bronicagirl that is really really good news. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Will you test again tomorrow? Please say you will, i cant wait, god im so excited for you.

Last edited by sammieP; 03-19-2005 at 10:45 AM.

Old 03-19-2005, 11:02 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

bronicagirl HB User

Ive got another super drug test im going to do tomorrow with fmu. im petrifed incase it all some sort of big joke with 'mr upstairs'! (my life is always a big joke)

Please God let it be and please please let Sammie have a bfp next month too. ((prays))

Old 03-19-2005, 11:09 AM   #6
Senior Veteran

sammieP HB User

you really are great

This is it hun, a bfp coming your way and with any luck it will be tomorrow, fingers, toes the lot crossed for you and i will pray this is it for you tonight. You really wouldnt believe how excited i am for you, you really do deserve this

Old 03-19-2005, 11:26 AM   #7
Veteran
(female)

bronicagirl HB User

AWW thanks Sammie that really means a lot, you have been a wonderful online friend, i am so greatful for all the support you have given me.

((HUGS))

Old 03-19-2005, 06:52 PM   #8
Veteran
(female)

faeriegirl25 HB User

Good luck Bronica. I will be praying that you get the BFP!!!
Take Care
Fae

Old 03-20-2005, 01:40 AM   #9
Veteran
(female)

bronicagirl HB User
Unhappy Re: erm, ok?!

Well good news and bad news...
I showed some pics to other ttc online friends, they say it was most def not an evap line, definately a BFP. So def PG
Yesterday my temp went down a little to coverline, then this morning its gone a lot lower, so im afraid its definately an early loss plus the same test gave a most definate BFN this morning.
thinking about it i have been having major twinges fro 5dpo, pinching, fullness etc, but yesterday, nothing.
No bleeding yet, but it looks like this baby didnt make it. In the TCOYF book, its the same chart effect as the one on the page for early miscarriage
I was sort of expecting it not to work out really, as ive read on various places that with PCOS there is a 45-50% chance of miscarriages with each pg.
DH cried his eyes out this morning (hes devistated)
So think some bleeding will be on its way?

Bye bye angel baby its nice while it lasted

Old 03-20-2005, 03:15 AM   #10
Senior Veteran

sammieP HB User

Oh hun, i am so sorry for you, you made me cry and my dh sends his love, he asked me straight away what your test came up like.

My thoughts are with you and dh, i really, really am sorry.

Rest now angel your mummy and daddy loves you lots

Last edited by sammieP; 03-20-2005 at 03:21 AM.

Old 03-20-2005, 07:08 AM   #11
Inactive
(female)

nastabasta HB User

bronicagirl,
i'm soooo sorry to hear that. my heart really goes out to you and your dh.
i too have pcos and i haven't been pregnant yet but i have this huge fear of miscarriage. because as you said we have an increased risk of having them with pcos.
i've been reading a lot on pcos and all the books i've read say that if you are on metformin (glucophage) when you have pcos and are pregnant, the chances for miscarriage decrease dramatically(like from 5% to 7 or 8%). metformin is a category b drug meaning that there have not been any birth defects associated with it but they're not 100% sure if it's safe during pregnancy.
talk to your doctor about this option to see if it makes sense for you. i'm on it right now to regulate my cycles and when (hopefully!) i get pregnant, i will definitely ask my doctor about it.
hang in there and i have faith this will happen for you.
lots of hugs and prayers and baby dust.

Old 03-20-2005, 12:34 PM   #12
Veteran
(female)

faeriegirl25 HB User

(((HUGS)), I am so sorry hun.. my heart goes out to you and your dh as well. I will continue praying for you.
Take care
Fae

Old 03-20-2005, 01:44 PM   #13
Veteran
(female)

bronicagirl HB User

no sign of any bleeding yet. Dont know quite what to expect this early on.

Thanks for the support ladies.

Old 03-25-2005, 01:38 PM   #14
(female)

louiseb HB User

im so sorry to hear that, my love and best wishes go out to you and dh.
i feel for you.
take care, thinking of you
Louise

Old 03-26-2005, 05:38 AM   #15
Senior Veteran

sammieP HB User

Just wandering how you were and what was happening, a little worried as not heard much from you, just checking you are ok.

Love and best wishes, sammie p

Closed Thread