It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2005, 02:56 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

faeriegirl25 HB User
Nervous about testing

Hi all.. AF still hasn't shown her ugly mug yet. I am planning on testing on Sunday atleast, but I am scared to get a BFN and scared I'll get a BFP( I think because I am scared of the unknown.) I am still having AF type cramps off and on.. I think that I have started and I go to the bathroom atleast a hundred times a day and check.. there is nothing there. When I usually have cramps for AF they are stronger than this and are around my lower abdomen, I can feel these in my uterus. I have been having these cramps for 3 days and am late for AF, no matter how I look at it( Luteal is 13-15). I am real excited that this may be it, but yet scared she'll show her face anytime. How's everyone else coming along? Just looking for a little pick me up..
Fae

Old 03-18-2005, 03:01 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

bronicagirl HB User
Re: Nervous about testing

Hi Hun,
How many dpo are you now exactly?

are you going to chart until 18 high temps or test before?

best of luck. i know you have been having v similar symptoms as me, and itlooks like i got a bfp today (see update on my post).

I really hope this is the month for you, Sammie, myself and other ladies.

Sending lots of baby dust around.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-18-2005, 03:30 PM   #3

mander HB User

I have also been checking constantly. I thought I saw a little pink on the tissue earlier combined with my bfn this am, af is probably on her way. I was not able to go get a stronger test so I'll wait out the weekend. If my temps are up and no af on Monday I will be testing with a more reliable test.

How long have you been ttc?

Old 03-18-2005, 04:22 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

faeriegirl25 HB User

this is our 2nd month TTC. I am going to prob test sunday if no AF since I am like 16-18dpo. I usually start like clockwork so I am pretty confused. The only thing that I have seen when I have went potty is some yellowish brown discharge with some cm that looks pretty fertile?? I keep checking, nothing there.
Bronica, I have a feeling you are PG! There is no way that is an evap line, and didn't you think you seen a line on a previous test?? I am keeping my fingers crossed.
Mander, hun I will be keeping my fingers crossed that it may be for you too.
Sammie, How you doing?
I really hope this is it.. these cramps are driving me nuts!!! I never EVER have cramps for these many days without being on AF
Take Care
Fae

Old 03-19-2005, 12:10 PM   #5
Senior Veteran

sammieP HB User

My af arrived, yay

Let us know how it goes tomorrow when you test, i really hope this is it for you, fingers and toes crossed, keep us posted hun.

Last edited by sammieP; 03-19-2005 at 12:11 PM.

Old 03-19-2005, 06:50 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

faeriegirl25 HB User

I am really depressed... Last night I started feeling cold, and I knew she was on her way. Here I am today with massive cramps, AF came on time I guess( seems like I start 2 days before or 2 days after the date of my last period). I was so sure that this was it.. I mean cramping for 4 days before she even shows?? TMI coming... the flow is not normal, seems to be ALOT of mucus in it and real pink. I don't know if I am having a light period and still get a BFP or if this is my AF. I usually go real heavy, but the flow and color has been different, seems real watery. By the looks of my temp however ( 97.5), looks like she made her way. I guess its trying another month, geez, this is real depressing though, DH got so excited and I must admit it hurt me more to see the sadness in his eyes than to recongnize my own hurt...tears
Sammie, I am so glad that you got your AF!! Its only a matter of time now hun. I will continue praying for you too.
Take Care
Fae

Old 03-20-2005, 01:14 AM   #7
Senior Veteran

sammieP HB User

i am so sorry hun, maybe next month will be our month eigh? We will prob be at the same stage being as your af came a day later than mine, i too have mucousy pale pink discharge yesterday and today it red so i guess this is it, but either way im happy, though sad for your news.

Anyway, new month, new cycle, lets keep each other going through this one, again! im here for you hun if you need anything.

On the bright side of things the bding part is a good one, we have that to look forward to

Take care, sammie p

Old 03-20-2005, 01:49 AM   #8
Veteran
(female)

bronicagirl HB User

So sorry fae
((hugs))

maybe next month will be it for us all.

Old 03-20-2005, 12:39 PM   #9
Veteran
(female)

faeriegirl25 HB User

Thanks all for your kindness and support. Yes, there is next month and I hope it will be the one for us all. Here's to lots of BDing and many BFP's
Fae

Old 03-20-2005, 02:36 PM   #10

mander HB User

Guess who came to visit? This am my temps were down a little and there was definitely more blood on the tissue. Guess it wasn't my time either. I am sad that this wasn't my month but somehow I know it just wasn't meant to be. Lets hope that this next cycle will bring a special Christmas present this year. I am glad that we have this board for support as I think it would be a lot harder to deal with if we didn't have each other to talk to.

Closed Thread