It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2005, 04:06 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

faeriegirl25 HB User
There is just no possible way... is there?

Af started 2 days ago and I have been experiencing something pretty odd and thought that I would get some opinions on this. My cycles are pretty regular and always the same color, flow etc.. well with this one, its been pink kind of light and then reddish.( have seen this before). Well I have been seeing alot of CM when I wipe, along with this period.. is this normal? I cannot be ovulating yet can I? I am real confused. Temps have been 97.5, and then 97.2 today, what in the world is this? I have been thinking I am losing my mind( and possibility I am), but why is there fertile looking mucus coming out of me like I am ovulating? Anyone else have this with menses?? Geez, I feel like a 12 year old girl learning about it all over again. Oh man, don't tell me that I am one of those ladies that ovulate during menses. If this is the case, then I have been BD'ing at all the wrong times. Not sure if I could even do it now anyway.. ewww... but if I want a baby then I'll have to. Sorry for such a long post and TMI!!!, but I am freaked out! Another question.. dh seems to think that I might be pg still, but I tried to tell him that preg women have higher temps than others.. is this true in every case, or is he only hoping that this could be just a mini period? I'd like that too but I am trying to be realistic. Any advice, opinions?
Take Care
Fae

Old 03-20-2005, 06:50 PM   #2

caedmyn HB User
Re: There is just no possible way... is there?

I read something on a different bulletin board about someone who had early AF similar to what you're describing. I don't remember if she eventually tested positive or started for real. I have heard that some women who are pregnant do have light bleeding around time of AF, and also that extra cervical mucus can be a sign of pregnancy. But...why not take a pregnancy test just to set your mind at ease? Also, you could call your doctor and just describe what's going on and maybe get some insight there.

I don't know if this helps at all...sorry I don't have any personal insight to offer you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread