It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2005, 12:41 PM   #1

Ashley Holland HB User
Exclamation Month and 1/2 no Af AND BFN TEST!

Hello ladies,

Well it's been awhile since I've posted or even looked on the board. I haven't had AF in over a month. I'm not sure what is going on. I've taken four First Response tests and all have come out BFN. I spotted very lightly four days ago and nothing, no cramps or anything. I've got swore breast but that isn't that uncommon with me. I don't want to go to the doctor and they tell me that I'm not pregnant, when I've already taken four tests. This is very upsetting to me. we've not been trying long (since Oct.) but everyone around me that doesn't want to get pregnant has gotten pregnant in the last six months. Maybe I've got something wrong. What could cause this besides stress or somthing. Is it possible that I'm pregnant but the hormone is just not showing up? Ladies I need you advice and help, PLEASE!

Old 03-22-2005, 01:41 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

nastabasta HB User
Re: Month and 1/2 no Af AND BFN TEST!

hi ahsley,
what you are describing sounds like it could be implantation bleeding. you said you have been ttc since october. were you on the bcp before that? sometimes it can take your body a few months to become nomal after coming off the pill. or it could be something else altogether. if you still don't have a bfp or af in a couple of weeks i would call the md. they will likey do a blood test to make sure you're not pregnant (for some women the hcg just takes a while to bild up enough to be detected) and will give you progesterone to make you get af. either way,i always feel like nothing gives me peace of mind like my doctor's advice. but try not to worry. stress can wreak havoc on your body and even delay your af.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread