It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2005, 01:53 PM   #1
(female)

DDB HB User
Can't be pregnant if don't have a lot of CM?

Hi Everyone! So happy to find this board. My period is due any day now and I believe I am 11 dpo (temp rose 10 days ago). TTC for 4 months. I was wondering if I could still be pregnant, even if I don't have a lot of CM. There is some when I feel around up there, but not enough to show up on the tp or my underpants. Is this a sign that we were unsuccessful this month? Anyone know if you always will have a lot of CM if you're pregnant.

Thanks so much for your help and good luck to you all!
DDB

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-24-2005, 02:05 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

nastabasta HB User
Re: Can't be pregnant if don't have a lot of CM?

i'm not really sure. you may also want to ask the ladies on the pregnancy board. i figured they would know!!
personally this is my first time ttc so i don't know what it's like to be pregnant. but some of the ladies here have. hopefully you'll get some answers. best wishes for a bfp!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-24-2005, 10:29 PM   #3

caedmyn HB User
Re: Can't be pregnant if don't have a lot of CM?

From what I've read on other pregnacy/TTC boards, a lot of CM can be a sign of pregnancy, but just because you don't have any doesn't mean you aren't. It seems to be one of those things that some people notice before getting a BFP, but most don't. So don't count yourself out yet just because of that

Closed Thread