It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2005, 12:50 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

layla= HB User
over a year and still nothing

Hi everyone
Have been keeping up with this board even though this is the first time i posted, I was wondering if any of you are in my position. Have been ttc for over a year, i had to have leep in feb for cin11 and that has come back with clear margins, i know there is a chance that the ab cells could have prevented me from getting preg, as the dr says there is nothing wrong, we have only just started with the babydance again since the leep and am anxious that it will make no difference, i already have a 5 yr old dd, and have had 2 miscarriages since having her.
My husband has had the all clear from the doc aswell (he not my daughters father and we are yet to concieve together) so i cannot see that there is a prob i ovulate reg and can literally tell you the time i will be seeing af, anyone else with nothing wrong but nothing going on either.

Old 03-31-2005, 09:17 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Sherbet HB User
Smile Re: over a year and still nothing

Hi Layla...

I'm in a similar boat, my DH and I have been trying for 15 months and no luck yet. I am of the opinion that it has to do with the stress levels in my life perhaps this might be the same for you? I have a friend who couldn't conceive for over two years, she took a leave of absence from her job, stayed home and took up hobbies (nice huh! ). Well anyway, she fell prego within the month! She also changed her technique on checking her fertility and used the checking of the cervix drill... Maybe a holiday or change of tack might be the go? Best of luck...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-04-2005, 04:29 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

layla= HB User
Re: over a year and still nothing

I have been trying to rid the stress in my life but it keeps on coming!!!!
I really wish you the best of luck. I have stopped all the most fertile stuff now as i think that was much more stressful, am just gonna wait and see for the next few months. Thanx and good luck, Let us know when it happens!!!!!

Closed Thread