It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2005, 04:26 PM   #1
(female)

MsSarah HB User
Help need important information/Advice

I started ovulating Monday of last week. I have the thick egg white mucus on tuesday and a little bit on wensday. I had intercourse on Wensday morning and thursday morning. Im not sure if my chances of getting pregnant are high or not, and when is it safe to take a pregnancy test with reliable test results.

Old 03-30-2005, 05:27 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

faeriegirl25 HB User
Re: Help need important information/Advice

I think that it really depends on the day that you did actually ovulate. If you had EWCM for those 3 days and did not ovulate until wed, lets say.. then you may have a chance of becoming pg. The only thing that I can suggest is that you wait until your period is due before you test that way there will be ample time, if a little one is there.
Good Luck to you and lots of baby dust
Take Care
Fae

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-30-2005, 05:44 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

nastabasta HB User

next time try having intercourse every other day starting about a week or so before you ovulate. that will maximize your chances. although i hope this was it for you! lots of luck and keep us posted.

Old 03-30-2005, 05:59 PM   #4
(female)

MsSarah HB User

well its been a week today, out of curiosity, if i did concieve would i still have the sticky white discharge?

Old 03-31-2005, 08:53 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

Sherbet HB User

Hi MsSarah, here's a tip I learned from my doc.... If you have an idea when you are going to get your c/m try to do the b/dance for the few days leading up to the c/m as well as during c/m stage. Apparently its a good idea for DH's boys to be ready and waiting when ovulation occurs. Sperm can survive in a good environment for a few days. If you limit yourself to trying to conceive once ovulation starts then you may have less of a chance... I'm all for increasing the chances!!!!!

Old 04-01-2005, 12:24 PM   #6
Senior Veteran

sammieP HB User

Yes, you can still have the sticky white discharge, is it lotiony/creamy? I asked the same question the other week and someone posted that lotiony/creamy discharge can indicate pregnancy, i had quite a bit (sorry) but i wasnt pregnant

I hope this is it for you, my fingers are crossed, keep us posted.

Sprinklings of babydust to you xxx

Closed Thread