It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2005, 04:42 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

layla= HB User
Angry Big fat whinge

I really need to whinge, but i dont want anyone around me to hear it, so if you dont mind.
LIFE IS UNFAIR- we have been trying for ages and if its not one thing then its another, my hubbys sis is now pregnant to a drug addicted maniac and none of the family are at all happy.
When i spoke to his mum she said, ohhh hurry up i was really disappointed it was not you. As lovely as it is that they want me to bare their grandchild, (they are a lovely family Its just his sister is still rebelling at 27)its soo much pressure, and it makes me feel crap,i recently had leep and so have been out of action until a few weeks back so there is no chance this month.
I just feel like i am to blame, my hubby has worked out our sons name already and i aint even pregnant, i feel like i am letting everyone down!
It took me a long time to decide i wanted another one and now i have, i cant have one.Sorry for moaning i didnt want anyone else hearing Thanksx
And good luck to you all.

Old 04-04-2005, 09:01 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

faeriegirl25 HB User
Re: Big fat whinge

Hun, you are not the one to blame, and I agree that it is certainly unfair to bring a child up in the environment that your dh's sister will be. You must try and keep your chin up! I know how frustrating it is too, my cousin has 5 boys by a lazy man who won't get out and get a job to support them.. I wish I could take all those kids home with me and give em what they need.
I know how you are feeling about your hubby picking out names.. my dh has been doing this as well, and when I get my hopes up each month, only to have another heartbreak, it just seems to upset me more. Please do not blame yourself.. your time is coming, probably sooner than you think! Keep trying and it will happen, just try not to beat yourself up in the mean time.
Take Care
Fae

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-05-2005, 11:51 AM   #3
Senior Veteran

sammieP HB User

You are not a let down, i understand how you must be feeling, we are all here for you so dont hesitate to moan and grumble, our time will come one day we will just have to grin a bear it for now, though that is so unfair!

Keep your chin up hun

Old 04-07-2005, 01:32 AM   #4
(female)

jensta HB User
Talking Re: Big fat whinge

i so know how you feel.my h2b and i been trying 2 years and before that i was trying with my ex.h2b family sprout like rabbits and i feel such a failure.i dont particulaly get on with his mum and his sis and sis in law just had their babys(both mistakes) i could do so much more for my child,new decent things prepare in advance love and time and most of all i would help and support but not be so invasive.
the other day mil2b came over and said i had put on weight andi looked preg!!!! i told h2b to leave and find someone else as i was obviously not good enf for his family but he dont care and im sure your dh doesnt either.he wants you and it will happen 1 day.hopefully soon.dont let it get to you i have been battleing 2 years and im sure peeps have battled longer but its gona happen to all of us i just never thought it would be me on here wierd huh?well at least we are not "another couple with a baby" were special and just you remember that we arnt gona have a "mistake" were gona have a "precious"baby.

Old 04-07-2005, 03:29 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

bronicagirl HB User

You are not to blame.
When i started ttc, but still had depo in my system, then when i couldnt get a bfp and other people i knew were getting bfp, then when i did get a bfp but deep down didnt feel that excited, to my misscarriage a few days ago, ive hung on to a saying "Everything happens for a reason". That saying is the only thing that keeps me going at times.

((hugs))

Old 04-08-2005, 04:19 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

layla= HB User

B/Girl- Am sorry about the m/c, i'm glad you are keeping strong!
Thanks everyone for your support.

Closed Thread