It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2005, 05:35 AM   #1

TTC HB User
I got a BFP!!!!

It's been a while since I've been on this board, my boyfriend and I have been TTC for 8 months now...and I just got my bfp on Friday!!! I'm so happy and excited, yet so very scared.

My BF and I were having some problems - but now everything seems to be perfect. I think he was just getting frustrated at me b/c he thought maybe we couldn't have kids...but we finally did it - and I'm so happy!!

I told my parents over the w/e (divorced). My dad was very supportive and my mom won't speak to me, nor will my stepdad. I'm really upset about that and I don't need that stress in my life - I want to have a stress free pregnancy (who doesn't, right?).

Anyway, just wanted to share my good news! And to those out there TTC, hang in there - it will happen.... and good luck!

Old 04-04-2005, 06:20 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

bronicagirl HB User
Re: I got a BFP!!!!

Congratulations

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-04-2005, 06:20 PM   #3
(female)

lakelog HB User

Congratulations. I know what you mean about family approval. It's your life afterall isn't it? I know that when it happens for me again, my mom and probably my MIL will spit but I just will remember that when they attempt to see my baby. I have a DS who's 12 and twins who are 10 but I have wanted one more for years now and I have only began to make that come true for about 5 1/2 months now. My twins were 15 weeks early and my mom is afraid it will be even harder if I went through it again. Good luck to you and I hope things work themselves out smoothly for you.

Old 04-04-2005, 06:28 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

Sherbet HB User

Congratulations and good for you!!!!

Try to only allow emotional space in your mind for those deserved of it You are about to embark again on an emotional and physical rollercoaster and don't need added stress. Surround yourself with others who are supportive and after your best interests. You cannot control others behaviours and you'll do your head in trying!

Good luck matey!

Old 04-04-2005, 08:49 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

faeriegirl25 HB User

Congrats to you, and may you have a healthy happy pregnancy
Take Care
Fae

Old 04-05-2005, 07:17 AM   #6
(female)

parrothead36330 HB User

CONGRATS!Share info....how'd you do it...did u use cold meds? did you use ovulation prediction tests? or just charting? any and all info!

Old 04-05-2005, 11:48 AM   #7
Senior Veteran

sammieP HB User

CONGRATULATIONS, you must be over the moon.

I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months ahead

Closed Thread