It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2005, 09:05 AM   #1
(female)

MsSarah HB User
Post No Af yet...

So if i was on a 28 day cycle, i would get AF today, and yet no sign of her, Im going to assume that my periods just come on the 8th or 9th of every month because i was reading back on my calander and thats when they usually come, regardless how many days inbetween, is that strange? So if af isnt du until the 8th or 9th it could explain my early detection test came back negative (i hope). I noticed nauses this morning. It might be though because i have a nasty cough, but i doubt it, i usually dont get nauses when i have colds. I took another early detection test this am (can you tell im overly impatient haha) so if my af is due the 8th, so its 4 days prior. still neg though. Im just going to buy 5 dollar store tests and take one everyday, they are inexpensive and it yeah im just overly impatient hahaha.

I dont think i am pregnant this time But i have this strange feeling my period just isnt coming.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread