It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2005, 12:05 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

nastabasta HB User
af while on provera

has anyone heard of getting af while still not done with the entire course of provera? if this happens, are you supposed to stop the provera? i was just wondering if that has happened to anyone here? did you stop the provera and count the first day of bleeding as cd1 or did you finsih the entire course anyway?

i ask because it's cd41 and there isn't any sign of af. so my doctor prescribed provera for 10 days. i will start that tomorrow and once af comes i will start clomid on cd5. i'm anxious that my af will start while i'm still on provera and i won't know what to do

thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-09-2005, 10:14 PM   #2
(female)

lilalegna HB User
Re: af while on provera

my doctor told me that if i took a couple pills and af came, i could stop the medication. if i was on pill 7 or 8 then i should just finish the course of provera ( i didnt start until 3 days after the last pill). and he also told me that i should treat it like any other cycle. (first day af comes as cd1, etc..)
i was worried that my next cycle would be long like the last one, but it lasted only 31 days back to my average
i hope this helps, good luck to you

Last edited by lilalegna; 04-09-2005 at 10:15 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-10-2005, 07:06 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

nastabasta HB User
Re: af while on provera

thank you. that helps a lot actually. one less thing for me to worry about is always a good thing!

take care and good luck to you too.

Closed Thread