It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2005, 09:36 AM   #1
(female)

ferndm HB User
need advice please!

ok...generally my cycles are exactly 29 days, occassionally fluctuating to 28 days. I have been ttc for 3 1/2 years, had bloodwork, dh tested, ultrasounds & an hsg xray done. They have found no prob. so far. I do only have 1 ovary, due to removal of left ovary because of cyst. Anyways, with my last cycle it was only 26 days, with my first day of full af being on cycle day 27. I've always known when my most fertile days are according to my cycle & bbt, but because of the switch in this cycle, I'm feeling discouraged....can anyone give me advice on my best days to bd??? thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-10-2005, 03:58 PM   #2

caedmyn HB User
Re: need advice please!

I would suggest starting the BD'ing a couple days earlier than normal. If you normally have a 14 day luteal phase, for instance, you normally O on day 14 or 15. Last month you probably O'd on day 12, if you have a 14 day luteal phase. Good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread