It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2005, 12:13 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

faeriegirl25 HB User
Any Ideas?

Currently I am 14-15dpo... On April 7th, I had this weird cramping sensation that felt like a rubber band was wrapped around my pelvic area, I thought it might have been a bad case of gas( tmi ) and thought nothing more about it. I should be cramping already, getting ready for AF, but there is nothing. I really don't have many symptoms that indicate pregnancy but it may also be too early. I have heartburn and I am super moody ( which is out of the ordinary) but otherwise I don't have any other symptoms. If I O'd March 31st or April 1st.. anyone think this could of been implantation cramping? I'm trying not to read into all of this, I don't want to be dissappointed. Yeah, and another question.. the luteal phase usually never varies right.. just the day of ovulation can?
Take Care
Fae
Baby Dust to All

Old 04-14-2005, 12:22 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

bronicagirl HB User
Re: Any Ideas?

Ohh im praying for you!

the luteal phase can vary but only by no more that 1-2 days. it tends to be the same really.

Did you have any spotting or dip in temps round about the 7th?
could well be implantation.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-14-2005, 06:57 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

faeriegirl25 HB User

I don't think I had any spotting around that time.. would it be possible to feel the cramping but no spotting? I have been so moody for the past 5 or 6 days.. poor DH thinks I might need an exorcism at times. I alternate between biting his head off to crying because I am so mean to him, its kind of hard explaining to him that I don't know whats wrong when he asks. I'm thinking that tommorrow will be 16dpo and I am real scared, because I don't want AF to show her ugly face and ruin everything
Also, this whole month I have noticed an increase in cm all of the time.. tends to be lotiony and somewhat stringy, and I have noticed a different sensation while B'Ding.. seems more sensitive( not painful). Not sure what is exactly going on, but I hope I can get in on the streak of baby dust that seems to be floating here this month!
Take Care
Fae

Old 04-15-2005, 07:25 AM   #4

caedmyn HB User

I had mild cramping from 7 DPO and got a BFP 15 DPO. However, I also had cramping the previous month from 6 DPO and AF came on time...so I guess it's a possible sign but not a definite one. I had cramping for about a week both times, no spotting either time. As far as the BD'ing goes, the first time we BD'd after I got my BFP, it was definitely more intense, I guess I would say (TMI, sorry).

I would think you could definitely take a test by now and have accurate results, especially if your luteal phase is normally 14 days or less.

Good luck and let us know how it turns out!

Old 04-15-2005, 07:30 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

bronicagirl HB User

Just to add i didnt get my bfp until 17-18dpo. But not suprisingly it wasnt a sticky one for long

any news Fae?

Old 04-15-2005, 10:21 AM   #6
Veteran
(female)

faeriegirl25 HB User

Thanks for the responses ladies... No AF yet, and I am 15-16dpo. For the past couple mornings I had dizzy spells and this was way new for me. I am going to test possibly Monday if AF does not show. If I go by my cycle day I am late ( usually 26 days), but last month I was late as well.
Caedmyn... I usually have cramps a week before AF too, and last month I had it a few dpo as well. This month however, I have had no cramps except the cramping I felt for a few hours on April 7th.
Thanks Again..
Take Care
Fae

Old 04-16-2005, 07:49 AM   #7
Senior Veteran

sammieP HB User

Im praying you get that BFP you so deserve,

When will you test? I really do hope this is it for you

Old 04-16-2005, 11:36 AM   #8
Veteran
(female)

faeriegirl25 HB User

Ughh, I am so miserable. Yesterday I started some light pink spotting, but I have yet to have any cramps at all. I am not sure if Af is on her way or what, but I am still super moody and very dizzy. I am still going to take a test to see if I am pg or not.. I'm thinking AF will just show up and ruin it all, but I could be wrong. If I start AF, I start... I just want the dizziness to go away.
Take Care
Fae

Old 04-18-2005, 10:26 AM   #9
Senior Veteran

sammieP HB User

Hows things hun, any news yet? Thinking of you

Old 04-19-2005, 04:51 PM   #10
Veteran
(female)

faeriegirl25 HB User

I'm confused. I am not sure if I had a period this time or what is going on. I did have some light pinkish bleeding that lasted a couple days and was nothing like AF usually is. I thought it was just a weird period, but now I am not so sure. I am still having the mood swings and now I have new symptoms.. heartburn, pains with tingling in my breasts, and my breasts seem hard. I have nausea and I am so tired, hot flashes and twinge like pains in my pelvic area. I'm not sure whether to test, since I bled some.. to be honest I am quite scared. Any advice on the bleeding? My mom said she had a real light period when she was pg with me, so anything is possible. My temps are still up and were at 98.0 the first day of " AF".
Thanks for the thoughts ladies...
Take Care
Fae

Old 04-20-2005, 07:57 AM   #11

caedmyn HB User

Are your temps still up? If they've been up for 18 days, there's a very very good chance that you are pregnant. Also, I read that if you are pregnant, brown or pink spotting doesn't mean anything, only red spotting/bleeding is a bad sign. So if you only had pink spotting, you probably didn't really have a period.

Why not take a test? At least you'll know for sure. Good luck!

Old 04-24-2005, 04:34 AM   #12
Senior Veteran

sammieP HB User

Fae - any news yet? Just wandering really

Old 04-24-2005, 06:14 PM   #13
Veteran
(female)

faeriegirl25 HB User

No news yet.. my breasts have been pretty tender and painful, and my temps never went below coverline.. I cannot however take a pg test until the 29th( financial issues always have convienent timing.) I hope this is it, however I have a feeling its not.
Thanks for checkin in
Take Care
Fae

Old 04-25-2005, 01:29 AM   #14
Veteran
(female)

bronicagirl HB User

Goodluck hun im praying for you

how many DPO are you now?

Closed Thread