It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2005, 03:42 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

Hellokitty1973 HB User
Question Ok ladies.. opinions needed!

Hello everyone..I haven't/don't really post too much on this board.. just more of a "reader." Anyway, I stopped the pill in Dec and just finished what I believe to be my 4th period off the pill. However, this period seemed very weird. My cycles prior to this were 31 days, 27 days, and then 27 days. This time, I started spotting on CD 24 - very light brown.. got what i thought was a regular flow/period on Sunday.. then it pretty much went back to brown. Stopped totally on Tues and now yesterday and today have had slight brown spotting again. I can't say I really have any "pregnancy" symptoms. I have not taken a test yet. It just seems odd to have spotting like this for me.

Of course I don't want to get my hopes up. What do you all think? Could it still be my body adjusting to life off the pill??

Thanks for any advice!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-16-2005, 08:58 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

sammieP HB User
Re: Ok ladies.. opinions needed!

I believe it could be your body adjusting, i came off depo last year and had my first period (induced) in march, i used to bleed for 7 days but only bled for 4, i assumed it would be more because i hadnt had af for so long, Doc told me that for the next few months each one will probrably be different!

Good luck

Last edited by sammieP; 04-16-2005 at 08:58 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread