It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2005, 06:46 PM   #1
(female)

Canadian_Girl HB User
Unhappy Spotting? Period is 6 days late *Help*

I posted about the internet cheapies *3 faint positives, very visible, pink and thick* I'm 6 days late, spotted only one time, very light, 6 days ago. Now I'm spotting again. I had mild cramps yesterday off more then on, and today I had a very sharp pinching feeling in the front of my tummy with cramping, the pinching lasted only a few minutes. My appointment with my doctor isn't until the 25th.

Am I having a miscarriage?

This is my first pregnancy after 6 years of ttc. Is spotting with cramping okay during early pregnancy?

*I have had morning sickness for 9 days now, had diarrhea for 2 days, now constipated, sore breasts, backache, peeing more often, felt dizzy, tired to the point I have to nap, emotional, and bloating. Along with those 3 very clear, but still faint positive internet cheapies you can see at arms length*

Old 04-15-2005, 08:57 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

beanie_1122 HB User
Re: Spotting? Period is 6 days late *Help*

They always say you can't get a false positive and by the sounds of your symptoms I definitely say you are pregnant. Some women have bleeding thru out their pregnancy...Its so hard to say rather or not you are having a miscarriage! Sometimes pregnancy symptoms and miscarriage symptoms can be alike! Best Wishes!

I've had 2 miscarriages most recent one being in December. When I first found out I was pregnant that time I had the very light pink drops of blood and very bad cramps! Every little pain I thought I was miscarriaging, but I held out till 14 weeks before I lost it!

Last edited by beanie_1122; 04-15-2005 at 09:00 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-15-2005, 09:24 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

nastabasta HB User

hi canadian girl,
please try not to get too stressed out. lots of women have spotting, even full-blown periods throughout their pregnancies.
hopefully you're ok and your little one is too. is there an urgent care center or free clinic you can go to to get a blood test? can you get squeezed in onto your ob's schedule?
i'll be praying for you.
lots of good wishes.

Old 04-16-2005, 07:42 AM   #4
Senior Veteran

sammieP HB User

Just wanted to say i will be thinking of you and keeping my fingers crossed for you that it all works out, is there any chance you can ring your doctor and say you feel you need to be seen sooner due to the spotting?

Keep us posted and try to relax - although i know thats not as easy as it sounds

Closed Thread