It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2005, 02:08 PM   #1
(female)

angiedaw HB User
EWCM all month long

I have been popping in and out of this board since November.

A little history. I was on the BCP for years, and we have a 6 year old ds. I went off the pill in November, and my AF have been very irregular since then. My first cycle was 35 days, next was 32, next was 40, and the last was 43. My last cycle started 11 days ago.

I have noticed that I get CM all throughout the month at different times. I am confused as to when I may be O'ing since it comes so much.
However, I noticed some yesterday, and although my cycles seem to be on the longer side, I thought that maybe this month I will O early, so dh and I bd last night. Today I am having lost of cm, and it seems like the EWCM texture. I am sorry if this is TMI, but on my underwear, it is all over it, and kind of stretchy, making little strings from one side to the other. Does this make sense.
It doesn't look or smell like semen coming out from last night.
Anyway, I am just wondering if it is normal to have CM different days of the month all month long. And hoping that today's CM is maybe early ovulation. I was always very regular before going on the pill 5 years ago, so it is just (hopefully) a matter of time before I become regular again.

Oh, I am also going to the doctor tomorrow night to discuss this with him. Hopefully he will help me out.

Please help.

Angie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-20-2005, 02:39 PM   #2

caedmyn HB User
Re: EWCM all month long

It is normal for your CM to change at different times throughout your cycle. For most people it goes from dry (none), to sticky, to creamy, to egg-white. However, coming off birth control can mess things up, especially if you are having longer cycles. It may be that your body is trying to ovulate, and keeps on producing different types of CM until ovulation actually happens. That's what my body did last month.

There's a book called "Taking Charge of Your Fertility". I highly recommend
it--it has lots of information about CM changes and other ways of knowing when you are fertile.

Oh, and the egg white probably means that you are close to ovulating, so it's best to BD any time you see it. Good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread