It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2005, 05:17 PM   #1
(female)

carterscutie85 HB User
Unhappy It's just not fair

Why do people who u KNOW would be bad/horrible parents always get to have a baby? I know SOO many people who are pregnant and shouldn't be allowed to be around kids let alone have them. The the people who want kids, who would make great mom's and dad's, never get to have a baby. My fiancee and I have been trying for 2 years, 2 YEARS, of unprotected sex, and no baby. Yet I know all these people who barely scrape by, live in the worst conditions (nasty dirty houses, bad neighborhoods) and are just plain bad parents to their other kids and they are pregnant. It's not fair. My fiancee and I have wanted a baby for so long and haven't gotten one. Until now we just decided to let it happen naturally but I am seriously thinking about going to a feritilty doctor. But then again I don't know, I feel like maybe I should pray first, (haven't done that at all) so I am thinking about doing that tonight before I go to bed. anyways, that's my rant for the night. Sorry if it offended anyone.

Old 04-24-2005, 08:49 PM   #2
(female)

Amink HB User
Re: It's just not fair

I know how you feel...

We have been actively ttc for almost 5 years... Never had an + hpt...

It is not fair...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-25-2005, 10:50 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

Ivana HB User

Not to knock praying but it won't do much to help you get pregnant if you or your husband have a physical problem preventing you from getting pregnant. The very least you should do is go have some bloodwork done and have your husband's sperm analyzed. Then you can take appropriate steps to increase your chances of getting pregnant....just a thought! Good luck...

Last edited by Ivana; 04-25-2005 at 10:51 AM.

Old 04-26-2005, 05:00 AM   #4
(female)

carterscutie85 HB User

I've been checked and I am fine..but we have both been so busy working it's hard to find time to get him checked..but recently we both got time off work so I think maybe we will try that....it's so damn stresfull. Life's not fair and I don't like it. lol

Closed Thread