It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2005, 02:37 PM   #1
(female)

LAZYDAIZ22 HB User
Could there still be a possibility????

Hello ladies, I was just needing some info if anyone can give it to me. I had an AF on the 8th of this month, it stopped on the 11th. Well on the 22nd I started spotting. Very unusual for me. Well it only lasted a day and a half, and came to a complete halt. It wasn't heavy, but very light. I have never done this. Usually my AF is always on time, and always very heavy from day one to the last. My DH and I would be very thrilled to have a baby. Could there still be a chance that I can be preggo? I mean since this is very odd for me...Also has anyone experienced it, and still been preggo... This TTC thing drives you nuts!!!!!!!! I wish it was as simple as trying one time!
Best of luck to you all, and hope you conceive

Please any info would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-27-2005, 06:31 PM   #2

caedmyn HB User
Re: Could there still be a possibility????

It's possible that you were having ovulation spotting. 15 days into your cycle is a pretty normal time to ovulate.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-28-2005, 07:28 AM   #3
(female)

LAZYDAIZ22 HB User
Unhappy Re: Could there still be a possibility????

It seemed to be a little too much for that....I don't know. I have had this pinching feeling in my stomach, with a little just a little cramping. I have had achy boobs. Isn't the symptoms I have been having preggo signs? I guess I am in the dark on this....
Thank you so much for your help!!!!!!!!

Old 04-28-2005, 11:53 AM   #4

caedmyn HB User

You could try taking a test now, but you might just want to wait and see if your next AF show up. Unfortunately, pretty much all the early symptoms of pregnancy are also PMS symptoms. Even if it's a symptom you've never had before, it could still be a PMS symptom.

Good luck!

Old 04-28-2005, 01:29 PM   #5
(female)

LAZYDAIZ22 HB User

Thank you for all your help. I am trying not to get my hopes up. I am also afraid that it is just a little too early for a hpt. I am not supose to get my AF until about the 5th, so these signs I have been having are a little weird. I just don't feel like myself. Geeze I feel as though I am crazy...I just want to be so bad. It's so hard on a woman. Thank you a million times over!!

Last edited by LAZYDAIZ22; 04-28-2005 at 01:32 PM.

Old 05-09-2005, 07:59 AM   #6
(female)

LAZYDAIZ22 HB User
Talking Re: Could there still be a possibility????

Well here it is day 4 past AF!!!! I don't want to run out and get a HPT until I am about a week late. I am so excited though, and I truly think that I just might be. I had some cramping last week, and no AF. Maybe this is finally it!!! Yea!!!!!!
The cramping came and gone, and I felt some pulling in my stomach when I walked. Did anyone ever experience that? My nipples are a bit sore, and most usually it is the sides of my boobs when AF is coming. I am just hoping, and I know that all this just isn't in my head this time... Pray for me!!!!!!!!!!

Best of luck...and baby dust to everyone!!!!

Closed Thread