It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2005, 06:11 PM   #1
(female)

ferndm HB User
Unique lower stomach pressure/twinges..

Okay, I am pretty positive that I ovulated between the dates of the 8-11th of this month. My dh and I bd on the 7th, 9th and 11th. For two days now, I've been having distinct very lower stomach (where i've always been told my uterus is) pressure and twinges. Not pressure like someone's pressing on it, just like a fullness. Does anyone have any ideas?

Old 05-14-2005, 05:58 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Sallyz HB User
Re: Unique lower stomach pressure/twinges..

I would think it's too early to feel anything because that means you're only 3-5 dpo, right? I spose it's possible though.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-14-2005, 09:06 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

bronicagirl HB User

I had that right from about 4dpo when i was pg. goodluck.

Old 05-14-2005, 10:23 AM   #4
Inactive
(female)

nastabasta HB User

hi bronica,
long time no talk!! how have you been hon?
well, i'm 7dpo and i've been having the same thing for the past few days.
keep your fingers crossed for me. i can test in about a week.
take care and i hope you're doing well.

Old 05-14-2005, 03:22 PM   #5
(female)

ferndm HB User

Thanks everyone for replying!! I really appreciate it
Bronicagirl...how long did yours last for????
Nastabasta....yeah, i'm excited for you!! i pray you get great news!!! I'm definitely still having it today, it's so crazy!! have you ever heard of anyone else experiencing this before?? Take care!

Old 05-14-2005, 03:26 PM   #6
(female)

ferndm HB User

nastabasta,..i just realized we were talking to each other, on this board, and on the pregnancy board lol lol You were on your first round of clomid this month you said?

Old 05-14-2005, 03:34 PM   #7
Veteran
(female)

bronicagirl HB User

Hi, i had it every day from 4-5dpo till about 21-22 dpo. then it suddenly stopped, all the symptoms stopped. then about a week later i got a severe sharp pain one night for about 5 mins, then a few more days after that i bled and miscarried.

Goodluck though in keeping my fingers crossed for you both

Old 05-14-2005, 03:50 PM   #8
(female)

ferndm HB User

Bronica...So I'm wondering then if I were to be pregnant, and having these feelings, could that be a bad thing????

Old 05-15-2005, 02:48 AM   #9
Veteran
(female)

bronicagirl HB User

no its not a bad thing. Most of the women on another site i go on have that feeling when pg

they say its like a slight pinching feeling.

Old 05-15-2005, 02:22 PM   #10
Inactive
(female)

nastabasta HB User

hi fern,
i have heard of other people having these symptoms in early pregnancy.
yes, i'm the same one from the other board! i did go through my first round of clomid this month. the past couple of days have been really tough. i keep wanting to test even know i know the result won't be accurate for at least another 3 or 4 days. on tuesday, i have an appt with my doctor. i really hope i ovulated.
are you still cramping today?

bronica,
how are you doing?

all the best to both of you.

Old 05-15-2005, 07:49 PM   #11
(female)

ferndm HB User

I pray that clomid worked for you this round, that would be fantastic!!! Um...not so much today really, still kinda pressure, but not as much of the feeling as I was having previously. I don't know......I hope that doesn't mean it takes away any chances that may have been there....but who knows, I definitely experienced it that's for sure!! You'll have to let me know after your appointment on tuesday! I can't wait to hear! I'm out of town on business this week, but i'll hopefully continue checking the postings. Best wishes!

Old 05-17-2005, 06:18 AM   #12
(female)

calisgirl HB User

i'm having similar symtoms also vomitted the other day outta the blue but not since but am periodically nausea throughout the day.........strange huh? let me know what u find out i'm very curious about the answer.

Old 05-17-2005, 06:39 AM   #13
Inactive
(female)

nastabasta HB User

fern,
my symptoms have all but disappeared. i don't have cramps anymore, just a "full" feeling.
i go today to get the result of my progesterone check from my doctor. i will ask him all these questions and get back to you.
by the way, i noticed last night that the veins on my breasts and arms are really blue and pronounced. i think that is supposed to be a good sign too.

calisgirl,
the vomiting sounds even more suspect to me.... like an early pregnancy symptoms. did you ovulate this month? how many day po are you?

well, please wish me luck. more later.

Old 05-17-2005, 09:40 AM   #14
Veteran
(female)

bronicagirl HB User

Goodluck nastablasta hun
babydust............

Old 05-17-2005, 12:40 PM   #15
Inactive
(female)

nastabasta HB User

thank you ladies,
you are all so sweet. unfortunately i didn't o this month. my progesterone was really low. so next cycle, it's up to 100mg of clomid. i'm getting an ultrasound tomorrow to make sure the pain and cramps weren't from ovarian cysts. i'm a little numb from the shock right now. i was sure that i had at least o'd. doctor said the cramps were probably from my ovaries trying to wrok again.

i'm going to take it easy for the rest of the day.
take care.

Closed Thread