It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2005, 09:32 AM   #1
(female)

Glitzybel HB User
Suuuuper faint positive!

I'm soooooo excited just at the thought that I could actually be pregnant
Af is due on the 13th but I tested early this morning with ClearBlue. I got a suuuuuper faint positive, so I don't know what to really make of it. I've also had real creamy lotion-like cm that really never went away after I O'd. My boobs feel sore on and off and sometimes I get mild cramping.

I'm not sure if I wanna tell my bf about it yet cuz i don't want to get his hopes up and for it to be a false alarm

I would be sooooo happy if this was finally our month!

Should I interpret the faint pos as a pregnancy or should I just wait and see what happens?

Old 08-09-2005, 10:47 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

hotmamma13 HB User
Re: Suuuuper faint positive!

Glitzy, I would say, congradulations!!!!
If your af isn't due until the 13th, then it is probably so early that the line is that faint.
They say a line is a line. Did it show up in the time alotted? Take another one in another few days, or if that is too expensive (which, oh my goodness, it can be), wait until next week (assume that you are pg, and take care of yourself).
The hcG hormone doubles every two to three days. The line should at least be a little darker by then. Goodluck! Keep me posted!!!
p.s, the creamy cm was a sign for me. I tested + at 13dpo. DARK. the dr. told me i probably could have tested earlier, but I was afraid of bfn.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-09-2005, 11:29 AM   #3
(female)

Glitzybel HB User

Thanks!

I saw the vertical start to show almost immediately after I peed. But like I said both the horizontal and vertical lines are very faint. I'm re-testing on Fri. Hopefully the lines will show up much darker "Keeping fingers crossed"

Old 08-09-2005, 12:46 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

hotmamma13 HB User

My fingers are crossed for you...
I think you probably are, though, especially if the vertical line showed that soon. Even if it is faint. Thats all that matters.
Good Luck!!!

Old 08-09-2005, 06:48 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

marriot HB User

I have my fingers crossed for you! If it really is a positive, please come back and tell us how your feel. I've been imagining that result for myself for a long time now, and I want to know how it's going to feel! Good for you!!

Old 08-10-2005, 01:35 AM   #6
Senior Veteran

sammieP HB User

I hope this is a positive for you, good luck and keep us posted

Closed Thread