It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2005, 07:18 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

marriot HB User
Acupuncture?

Hi ladies. Has anyone ever tried acupuncture to try to improve fertility? Just wondering. I'm looking into it here in Toronto and am wondering if it's worth my time (and $!). Thanks.

Old 08-16-2005, 04:24 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Jordyn HB User
Re: Acupuncture?

I have not looked into acupunture but will be looking at homeopathy if I don't conceive this month. My ds was conceived while I was in active treatment from at homeopath and we had no problems at all. After a m/c our first month and 3 months or so of no luck since I am thinking that I need to get back into treatment. I believe that natural methods help a lot but do agree that they are expensive...especially in Toronto. I live in rural Ontario and it's a lot cheaper but still drains the pocket book.
Good luck to you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-16-2005, 12:35 PM   #3
(female)

tangie HB User

I am on my fouth session of accupuncture. I go once a week. {removed} I have blocked fallopian tubes I wish you luck

Last edited by Modinatrix21; 08-16-2005 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Please make a new thread for your questions.

Old 08-17-2005, 12:57 AM   #4
(female)

tropbelle28 HB User

Hi guys

I was also recommended a course of acupuncture to help with ttc. Was just about to look into it today. Will let you know what I find out (if anything). I also reckon a half decent acupuncturist would give you an initial free assessment to see if your situation is suitable for acupuncture.

{removed}

Thanks for the info!

TB xx

Last edited by Modinatrix21; 08-17-2005 at 04:38 AM. Reason: Please start a new thread for your questions.

Closed Thread