It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2005, 04:58 PM   #1
(female)

LindsayO23 HB User
Is Sensitive Nipples a sign?

Hello,

I am not due to have A/F until the 23 of October so I just ovulated about a week ago. I am experienceing very sore, sensitve nipples right now. it's not the whole breast just the nipples. has anyone else had this before and been some sort of sign. I read that this is an early sympton, but I don't want to get my hopes up. Please any advice!

Lindsay!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-11-2005, 05:43 PM   #2
Veteran

rach12 HB User
Re: Is Sensitive Nipples a sign?

Yes that is a sign BUT I know one time I was checking EVERY part of my body for signs and because the breast and nipples are soo sensitive that I ended up making them sore by checking 2 much and then I thought I found a symptom haha until I started af and they stopped hurting. BUT that is a very Good sigh of pregnancy. Do you have any other symptoms. I know with my last pregnancy ONE only ONE of my boobs was sore a few days before af was due then the day after my BFP they both were so sore it hurt to take off my bra. GOOD LUCK AND LOTS OF BABY DUST !!!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-11-2005, 05:48 PM   #3
(female)

uagirl7 HB User

Mine are so sore right now that it hurts to just barely touch them. They have been sore now for about a week. They also have felt kinda achy. I've also been having lower back pain, af-like cramps, and have had no energy. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I am on cd 26 and I'm going to try testing tomorrow. Hopefully it is a really good sign!

Old 10-11-2005, 08:39 PM   #4
(female)

LindsayO23 HB User

Hey Girls!

Well the only other type of sympton that I am having is feeling kind of sick. Liek all day. I know it would be to early though for that sympton. But as for my boobs I did look really close and they look kinda dark just around the nipples. Also since I am not due to have A/F until around the 21st when is it to early to test. should I wait until after I am late?

Thanks so much girls!
Lindsay

Last edited by LindsayO23; 10-11-2005 at 08:40 PM.

Old 10-11-2005, 10:14 PM   #5
Veteran

rach12 HB User

I would wait until you are late and with the morning urine. I just hate dissipointment and the wondering of "is it no or yes cause I tested soon so I could still be" I hate that feeling. If you have a serious urge and connot take it the use a Early detection test about 2 days before af. They say you can go 4 days before but I would go 2. It is basicly how much you want to spend on pregnancy test. hahaha I do hear that the dollar store ones are just as good as any other though. Good Luck! It is going to be a looooong week for ya!

Old 10-12-2005, 09:46 AM   #6
(female)

uagirl7 HB User

You sound exactly like me Lindsay! My nipples also look darker to me and are really sore. I have felt sick and actually threw up 3 times last night. I tested this morning and it was BFN. It is so disappointing but I'm hoping that maybe I just tested too early. I am on cd 27 and usually go between 28-30 days. I'm just going to wait it out now and hope AF doesn't show up but with my luck, she'll probably come pretty soon. Our bodies can play such cruel tricks on us during this stressful time.

Old 10-12-2005, 05:12 PM   #7
(female)

LindsayO23 HB User

Tell me about it! I just don't want to get my hopes up either, I am tired of getting BFN's! It's my luck that I am though. My husband leaves on deployment in June. If I calculated it right...then If I am, I would be do after he leaves!

As for the symptons..I am still having the same ones. I feel really sick during the day. Pretty much all day. I am taking pre-natal vitamens that my Dr. gave to me. He said it is good to take since we are trying. I wonder...do you guys think my symptons could be b/c of that?

Let me know! Thx Girls!
Lindsay

Old 10-12-2005, 06:15 PM   #8
(female)

uagirl7 HB User

I have been taking prenatal vitamins since August and this is really the first month that I've felt any symptoms, so I don't think it could be from them. I started spotting today and I would take that as a good sign but it happened to me last month and AF showed up a week later ( I had never spotted before!). I think that I just want to be pregnant so bad that I want to believe I am having all these symptoms. I never thought this whole thing would be so stressful.

Old 10-13-2005, 02:19 PM   #9
(female)

LindsayO23 HB User

Thsi is very stressful! I never dreamed that this would be so hard. You hear about people getting pregnant that are not even trying. But maybe thats it! We are trying to hard. If we just forget about it, it will happen when we least expect it! Try not to stress though! We are all in the same boat!
As far as my symptons...all the same. I will have to wait it out until A/F decides to show or not! lets hope not! Stay intouch.keep me posted with your symptons!

Baby Dust*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*
Lindsay

Old 10-13-2005, 05:59 PM   #10
(female)

uagirl7 HB User

Well AF showed up today. I guess it wasn't my month. Unfortunately now we have to wait until probably April to try again because I can't be pregnant when school starts in August because I'm scared they won't hire me back. We've only been trying for 3 months but I still can't help but be scared that maybe their might be a problem. Well, I hope you have better luck this month. Keep me posted!

Kristi

Old 10-14-2005, 12:34 AM   #11
(female)

LindsayO23 HB User

Hey Kristi,

I'm sorry. Just think of it, it's not time. It will happen when the time is right.
keep trying, like you said you have only been trying for three months. December will be a year for my husband and I.

As for me....I know this is going to sound like to much information, but this evening, getting ready for bed I had to go pee. When I wiped there was this little mucus with just a little blood, very little though. Do you know what this means. I am not due to start until the 19th. Just really weird. Have you ever experienced that before?

Let me know!
Lindsay

O..what does uagirl stand for? Just curious!

Old 10-14-2005, 09:44 AM   #12
(female)

uagirl7 HB User

Last month when I spotted a week before I actually started, a few people on here told me that was a really good sign that I could be pregnant so maybe thats what is happening to you. I would post a new thread and ask the opinion of some of the more experienced people. I'm still pretty new to all of this. I hope this is your month! Good luck and baby dust!

Kristi

I graduated from the University of Alabama (UAGirl) {removed}

Last edited by Modinatrix21; 10-14-2005 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Read posting rules.

Old 10-14-2005, 06:15 PM   #13
(female)

LindsayO23 HB User

Hey Krisit!

I am from Alabama to!! Anyways I am still having that sympton. More today, I am wondering what this is. I just feel really weird to. I am going to ask and see what this might be!
Anyways....Hope all is well with you!

I am from Gulf Shores!

Baby Dust to you!
Lindsay

Old 10-26-2005, 03:34 PM   #14
(female)

uagirl7 HB User

Hey Lindsay- Just wanted to see how things were going. Let me know!

Old 10-28-2005, 12:35 AM   #15
(female)

LindsayO23 HB User

Hey Girl,

Well Aunt flow started on the 18th. One day before I was supposed to start. I will keep trying. I realyl thought that time would be it. Everyone keeps telling me, when you get pregnant, you will know. I guess I am wondering how will I know! It's frustrating! My husband leaves in 5 months for 6 months. I guess it's a good thing that I am not. I just want to be so bad! I should just let things be and it will happen when the time is right! Okay...what about you? Are you still trying? If you are I wish you luck! Lets stay in touch until we both do!

Baby dust!
Lindsay

Closed Thread