It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2005, 01:02 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

cad2 HB User
pregnancy or horrible case of PMS

We just started ttc this month, and I had ewcm and slight cramps so I knew I was about to ovulate. We of course did bd on those 5 nights well any way after the first night when I woke up in the morning I felt awful, crampy, bloated and a terrible urge to go to the bathroom all day long. This carried on for days i just felt really uncomfortable like I had a ton of water retention. I even went to the dr. because I thought I had a bladder infection, came back negative though. I started to feel a bit better but i still feel really bloated and just swollen everywhere I haven't put on weight but I feel like I have gained about 10 or so. AF is due on the 20th so this could all be a horrible case of pms but has anyone ever experienced anything like this. I don't have any other symptoms except the bloat. I never felt like this at all when I had my first baby. Could this be a sign of pregnancy. How early can I test. I know with my fist baby I tested a week before and I had a positive result. I am just excitied to know

Old 10-14-2005, 03:24 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

weepyone HB User
Re: pregnancy or horrible case of PMS

i wanted to post as the urine thing sounds familiar to me the first time i was pg (ended in m/c) i went to the doc a week before af was due with ? urine infection i just had a heavy feeling when i went for a wee no burning or usual uti symptoms just heaviness there was also a trace of protein. a week later got bfp. so it could be a bfp for you. I also had early symptoms this pg i had cramps 5 days post o and nausea 4 days before af was due. Good luck for bfp.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-14-2005, 03:58 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

cad2 HB User

weepyone, did you have any other symptoms at all with the first pregnancy I don't seem to have any other that that. I just did a test I could't wait it was negative but I think I jumped the gun because AF isn't due until the 20th a bit early don't you think? I guess I should really wait until it is due.

Old 10-15-2005, 02:05 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

weepyone HB User

i had constipation and trapped wind bad first pg as well as the urine thing. This pg i am 17 weeks and i had cramps 5 days post o and nausea 4 days before af was due and constipation again and from due day of af i was tired terribly. i guess each pg is different. good luck for the 20th hope my info helps

Old 10-16-2005, 06:33 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

cad2 HB User

I am sad to say that I feel a bit better today, I have been experiencing back pain which is not normal for me but the urge to urinate all the time is gone now I think I am just experiencing an odd month, and my breasts are heavy and full but not at all sore so I guess it was just wishful hoping for us this month. This will also only be my second month off of bc so my body is more than likely getting use to that. AF is due on the 20th and I have been charting my body temps and I am 10 days past ovulation and have not had a rise and I did a test first thing this morning and it was negative. I bought one of those early predictor tests where it can be 4 days before AF is due. I have to say this is just about the worst pms I have ever had I even cried the other day for no reason crazy or what.

Old 10-16-2005, 07:36 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

weepyone HB User

that was my other symptom the first month i go pg i don't want to get your hopes up to high but i was also crying all month because i thought i was never going to get pg and i obviously already waas i just did not know it. sorry i forgot that one till you posted and my memory came back of crying all the time. good luck i hope you get bfp real soon

Old 10-16-2005, 02:39 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

cad2 HB User

Thanks for sharing your experiences with me, I am just so excited and wish I was already. How long before AF did you test?

Old 10-17-2005, 09:52 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

weepyone HB User

on the day it was due both times and got my bfp the first pg it was faint but there. good luck.

Closed Thread