It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2005, 06:29 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

cad2 HB User
About my temps

This is my first month charting my temps. I ovulated on oct 6th my temps were about 97.6 or 97.7 then of coures the temp rise 98.2 stayed there for about 6 days then I had another rise to about 98.7 and this morning 98.9 so it has been above coverline for about six days now. Just after ovulation I experienced so symptoms in which I thought were pregnancy but now I feel much better. In the past couple of days I have very sore breasts can hardly walk up and down stairs. With my last pregnancy I had almost the same temp pattern and the is rise was almost the same but I tested 4 days before af and it was positive, I have tested now and BFN I am 3 days off before af is due. Are the early tets that accurate. Any opinions on my temps could this be tri phase or wishful charting? Should I waint until first day of missed period before I test again????

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-17-2005, 07:20 AM   #2
(female)

AngelaSue HB User
Re: About my temps

Yeah, I would wait until at least the first day of your missed period, as hard as that is to do....but, since you already tested, and it was BFN, a couple more days might be all you need. That way your not out any extra $$$. I'm testing too, this is my 2nd month of taking temps, 8th month of TTC, but I have to wait another week before I can test.

Best of luck, and keep us posted......

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-17-2005, 10:03 AM   #3
(female)

greenjppixie HB User
Re: About my temps

Since this is your first month to chart you probably don't know the length of your LP yet. Typically the LP is 10-14 days and your temps should stay raised until AF comes. If your temps stay raised for 18 days or 3 days more than your usual LP, then odds are pretty good that your pregnant. I recently had this same issue. My temps went way up for a few days (much higher than in previous months) and I thought my chart was going triphasic. I was also experiencing sore breasts and still had a good amount of CM. Much to my dismay, AF still showed up right on time. I can't answer your HPT question. That sounds unusual to me. You could just try to wait and see how many more days your temps stay up, but if you're like me that won't be possible. In that case, just test the day after AF should have arrived. I hope your BFP is on its way!

Closed Thread