It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board

TTC for 6 mos :(

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-26-2005, 09:25 PM   #1
eadams20
(female)

eadams20 HB User
Question TTC for 6 mos :(

I have two beautiful health boys, and I hate to complain.. I have tried to stay positive. But I want a third child and every month my youngest gets further and further away from being close to a little brother. My first two pregnancy were concieved so easy that we didn't think to plan ahead for this one. I used to be called Fertile Mertle.. I think the jinked me

Well my period is all out of wack ( I have been regular since the day my AF paid me her first visit) My face looks like I am going through puberty, and my breast are so swollen and painful.. I am gaining weight out of control.. I almost want to go back on BC just to be normal for a bit. I ordered some Fertility Blend and i plan on going to the Dr. for a check up, but I wonder has it been long enough to go in for fertility issues.. is my face, weight, and abnormal periods reason enough.. I am at a loss.

Thanks for any sanity you guys can give me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"I fell into that burning ring of fire"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-26-2005, 09:27 PM   #2
eadams20
(female)

eadams20 HB User
Re: TTC for 6 mos :(

(little brother or sister guess I shouldn't assume since I have 2 boys that a third has to be one too LOL)

Old 10-26-2005, 10:41 PM   #3
steph66
Senior Veteran
(female)

steph66 HB User

You sound like you may have a few symptoms of PCOS, which is poly cyctic ovarian syndrome. There is a board on here that can help you but I think it would be wise to see your doc for a few tests just to see what is going on. hope that helped you and good luck!!

Old 10-26-2005, 10:48 PM   #4
LostMyself
(female)

LostMyself HB User

I know it's tough month after month. I was TTC for over 3years. I am currently taking a break from it all. But I do agree on seeing your Dr. and getting a few tests done. Years ago after one of my miscarriages I started to gain weight out of no where. about 20lbs in 2 months. it was insane. I have PCOS.. as does my mother and sister. It's good to figure out what is going on sooner then later. Goodluck!

Old 11-07-2005, 09:26 PM   #5
eadams20
(female)

eadams20 HB User

Well I have been on it for a week now and no bad symptoms.. I actually love the energy it gives me! I ovulate on the 15 {removed} I really hope I get a BFP soon. If not after Christmas I will go to the Doctor.

Thanks for the support you guys.

Read posting rules. No websites.~Modinatrix21

Last edited by Modinatrix21; 11-07-2005 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Read posting rules.

Closed Thread