It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board

Don't know what to do....

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-08-2005, 12:33 PM   #1
Chicokatie
(female)

Chicokatie HB User
Don't know what to do....

Hello...this is my first time writing to this board or any board for that matter. I am 27 years old and was on birth control for about 6 years. Recently my husband and I starting trying to get pregnant. The first was negative. This is only are second month but I find myself unable to think of anything else. He calls it Baby on the Brain. I am on day 41 of my cycle with no period and as far as I can tell, no period in sight. I have been feeling strange lately but the test Saturday was negative. I have had this weird butterfly feeling for sometime now and I just don't understand. The doctor said to test again in a few days. I read somewhere that it is possible to not produce enough hormone. Does anyone know if that is true? Any advice out there. Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-08-2005, 12:59 PM   #2
here4support
Senior Veteran
(female)

here4support HB User
Talking Re: Don't know what to do....

I'm 29 and my husband and have been trying since July....and it does seem like at times you only think about that....

I'm kind of in the same situation you are. I went off the pill in Jan. after being on it since I was about 21. Today I'm still w/out a period and I'm on day 37. My cycle NEVER goes that far over. However, I did take a test yesterday and it said I was negative....

Today I still have no sign of period or pregnancy and some here on this board are telling me to wait and test again in a few days cause sometimes it doesn't show the first time.

I guess it is possible.....

I'm sure there are others here that will respond and confirm that!

Hang in there and good luck

Old 11-08-2005, 05:42 PM   #3
tglenn
Veteran
(female)

tglenn HB User
Re: Don't know what to do....

Both of you keep your head up...there is always room for hope! Every women is different with how fast they produce the hormone. Wait a few days and if af hasn't come to ruin things, test again! Best wishes and baby dust to you!

Old 11-10-2005, 11:43 PM   #4
Chicokatie
(female)

Chicokatie HB User

So I am now 43 days with no af and no af in sight. Although in the last day or so, I swear when the wind blows I feel like my nipples are being ripped off. They are so super sensitive, which is new for me. I have had the butterfly/somewhat pulling feeling for a week or two now. The exhaustion and dizziness has been here for a while. I think I just need to vent a little to women who understand because I am the first of all of our friends to start trying for a family. I think they are all a little tired of the two of us always talking baby. Any advice would be truly appreciated. I think I will test tomorrow morning (day 44).

Katie

Old 11-11-2005, 08:40 AM   #5
here4support
Senior Veteran
(female)

here4support HB User
Talking Re: Don't know what to do....

From what it sounds like to me, it sounds that you could truly be prego!!! Test and let us know!!!!!

GOOD LUCK

Old 11-21-2005, 03:40 PM   #6
Chicokatie
(female)

Chicokatie HB User

Sorry it has taken awhile to get back...so I had a blood test and it was a BFN. Then 4 days later af came to visit. I was just so happy to have af because that means I can try again this month. December is going to be a good month. Baby dust to everyone out there. Remember God only gives you as much as you can handle. I am thinking good thoughts for everyone out there.

Katie

Old 11-21-2005, 05:10 PM   #7
all9lives
(female)

all9lives HB User

What about having your doctor do a blood test? They are always pretty accurate. I have been feeling the same way and have had two tests come back negative. Is it really possible to get a false negative? Hopefully you are prego Baby dust to you.

Old 11-21-2005, 05:12 PM   #8
all9lives
(female)

all9lives HB User

I am sorry,didn't see the second page. I hope December is your month, my fingers are crossed for you.

Closed Thread