It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2005, 02:13 PM   #1
(female)

lahsgirl03 HB User
Spotting Or Something Else..?

Ok here it what's going on. I first let me man come in me on Nov.4th and a few days after that. Well on Nov. 3rd I slept with another guy when me and my man were split. I thought I was pregnant by my man but I AF showed up on Nov.20. The problem is the flow is different. I am on day 4 of AF and I am having dark brown discharge. Usually when AF is about to end it turns brown but not Dark Brown. AF usaully lasts me 6 days so why could it be turing Dark Brown so early? I am using a pantyliner now, but I am worried if I could be spotting, ending AF eariler or if I caught something from the other guy. The other guy used a condom but not through the whole thing. Please any advice or information? I have no transportation to a doctor right now. Thanks.

Old 11-23-2005, 02:41 PM   #2
(female)

Mommyof3under4 HB User
Re: Spotting Or Something Else..?

I would say that you probably are not pregnant, but I am no doctor, take a test to see. If there is a "flow" then it is probably not spotting, usually you will only notice spotting when you wipe. Let us know how things turn out.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-23-2005, 02:51 PM   #3
(female)

lahsgirl03 HB User

Thanks for replying. But can some spotting show other than wiping? And I am not sure if it is really AF because I really did not change tampons as much and it seems a lot differnt than other AF, if it is even that. I am confused.

Old 11-23-2005, 02:59 PM   #4
(female)

Mommyof3under4 HB User

Are your cycles regular? Is the period/spotting on time, early, or late? You could very well be having implantation bleeding, I have had it with one of my pregnancies, and is was only for a few hours, and only when I wiped. I would say get an early preg. test, and ease your mind a little.

Old 11-23-2005, 04:05 PM   #5
(female)

lahsgirl03 HB User

Well my ther problem is I don't know when AF was supposed to show up because I lost track of it. I will probably wait unitl December to test. That will semm best time to do it. Implatation bleeding? What's that? Thought I probably don't have it.

Closed Thread