It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board

A/F is here & I'm so sad

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-05-2005, 06:16 AM   #1
here4support
Senior Veteran
(female)

here4support HB User
Unhappy A/F is here & I'm so sad

Wow, I even dreamt about being sad...never thought I'd be trying and trying and not getting pregnant.

I guess I better get my butt in gear and start charting religously and really figure out when it is I'm ovulating, or else I'll grow old with no children

**baby dust to all***

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-05-2005, 06:39 AM   #2
layla=
Senior Veteran
(female)

layla= HB User
Re: A/F is here & I'm so sad

I get so disappointed when a/f turns up, its hard but know that you are not alone Keep smiling there is always next month.
How long have you been trying for? I have been ttc for 2 years, i go through periods of time where it doesnt matter then i get times where i am so upset that it hasn't happened yet.
I keep forgetting to chart my temp before i get out of bed so i find using ovulation tests easier.
Hope you feeling a bit happier soon
Good Luck
Lots of babydust to you

Old 12-05-2005, 07:03 AM   #3
here4support
Senior Veteran
(female)

here4support HB User
Unhappy Re: A/F is here & I'm so sad

Thanks for the good wishes and support. I feel so selfish sometimes when I come in looking for pity, everyone else is here for the same reason I am. TTC!

I went off the pill in Jan. of 2005, but I didn't start paying attention to my cycles and when I might be ovulating till probably July, so maybe 5 months of trying, but not real hard cause I'm not temping and I'm not paying attention to my CM and fluids as I should be.

The one thing that has me bothered is I'm reading the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" and at one point she makes reference and says that if you have been trying for more then 1yr, and charting and still not pregnant, there may be something else wrong...usually you shouldn't have to try more then a few times if you are timing everything right you should get pregnant......

That bothers me......

Old 12-05-2005, 07:57 AM   #4
greenjppixie
(female)

greenjppixie HB User

So sorry about AF. I know how disappointing that is. DH & I have also been trying since July. Actually, we missed our chance last month b/c I Oed a week early. I used an OPK last cycle for the first time and it never picked up my LH surge. Thank God I chart, or I would have freaked out thinking I didn't O. I do want to encourage you to start charting. It is helpful and after a while it becomes second nature. From what I've heard most fertility DRs want to see a few cycles worth of charts anyway, so you may as well have them just in case. Hopefully, it won't get to that point for either of us. Anyway, I'm 3 DPO and already feeling pretty pessimistic this time. After seeing AF so many times I don't dare get my hopes up this time. I hope you get your BFP next cycle.

Old 12-05-2005, 09:25 AM   #5
here4support
Senior Veteran
(female)

here4support HB User

Thanks greenpixie...I'm definatley charting...I wish you the same for your BFP next month!!!

Old 12-05-2005, 10:43 AM   #6
lilalegna
(female)

lilalegna HB User

sorry to hear about a/f. it is so discouraging! my prayers are with you, i wish you a bfp and lots of baby dust next month. my dh and i decided last december to start trying. i really havent been all i could be doing, but i dont want to get worked up and make my af irregular again... i guess i could start temping agian, but it's hard to keep up with. we've just been trying to relax and give it to God, but even then, that can be equally difficult when youre wanting and longing for something so badly! anyways, good luck next month!

Old 12-05-2005, 12:43 PM   #7
here4support
Senior Veteran
(female)

here4support HB User

It's good not to put pressure on him or yourself...I do believe that makes it worse. It is just so frustrating to keep seeing A/F every month.

Baby dust to you also And everyone reading this......

Old 12-05-2005, 05:08 PM   #8
Mommyof3under4
(female)

Mommyof3under4 HB User

I am really sorry to hear of AF arriving. I hate her too! I don't know your religion, or anything like , but the only thing that is getting DH and I through this ttc, is knowing that it will happen when God is ready, it has to be his time, and I kep telling myself that maybe there is something down the road, that wouldn't be the right time for another child. Put it in his hands, he knows what you need and want, he does answer prayers... I am not pushing religion on anyone who doesn't believe, this just helps me stay positive.

Old 12-06-2005, 02:37 AM   #9
layla=
Senior Veteran
(female)

layla= HB User

It is hard to think that there may be something wrong, but its not always the case, dd took a over 2 years to conceive, but she got here without fertility treatment, and my sis was told she could never conceive naturally, 2 years after stoppoing fertility meds she conceived naturally.So they say lots and it means lots for different people. Try not to get to engrossed with the maybes, if you have been ttc since jan then you could go to the gp next month if that is a route you want to take.
Dont feel bad we all need support, i hope your month is coming!!!!!!!!!!
Baby dust to you

Old 12-06-2005, 05:50 AM   #10
here4support
Senior Veteran
(female)

here4support HB User

mommy3under4 i do believe and i agree w/you....GOD knows what we need and he see's what is ahead so maybe there are reasons right now and I need to accept them. not knowing is the hardest.

layla, what you say makes tons of sense! thanks!

Old 12-06-2005, 10:20 AM   #11
JustDance
Veteran
(female)

JustDance HB User

I echo so many of all your comments. From the faithful to the bitter, from the "not caring" to the desperate wishing. On 12/4 I was one day late but got a BFN on the digital "Not Pregnant" - I don't like that kind. Anyway, now I'm 3 days late, and still no sign on AF, but also no pg symptoms either. I'm going to wait until Friday 12/9 to test again, because that is the longest I have ever been late (5 days) - almost always 28 or 29 days regular. Hmmm. Wish me luck. Best to all of you. I think this would be the best Christmas news, I hope, I hope.

Old 12-06-2005, 10:44 AM   #12
here4support
Senior Veteran
(female)

here4support HB User
Talking Re: A/F is here & I'm so sad

JustDance you still have a chance of being pregnant...you could have tested to early for it to dedect the hormone....don't give up! Baby dust to you

Old 12-06-2005, 11:18 AM   #13
JustDance
Veteran
(female)

JustDance HB User

Thanks Here4Support, you're a sweetheart. I have big plans if I am pg. We just moved into a house that is way too big for just 2 people, and in a very family neighborhood. Time will tell. Thank goodness I'm so busy with unpacking, work & Christmas the days are going by quickly.

Old 12-07-2005, 11:06 AM   #14
JustDance
Veteran
(female)

JustDance HB User

Now I truly belong on this thread "A/F is here & I'm so sad". This morning 4 days late AF arrived - so much for being regular. I should probably start charting soon.

Old 12-07-2005, 12:14 PM   #15
layla=
Senior Veteran
(female)

layla= HB User

Justdance Im so sorry to hear that!
Baby dust to you all

Closed Thread