It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board

A lot of weird stuff is going on....

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-08-2005, 07:12 PM   #1
Running Queen
Veteran
(female)

Running Queen HB User
A lot of weird stuff is going on....

Hey ladies-
So here is what's been happening to me this month. Hopefully someone can give me some insight!

I am usually a 32 day cycle girl. I had a m/c in October but I've had a period since then. Well, I used OPK's during the week I usually ovulate but never got a +. I decided to take an extra OPK on CD 26 and got a positive. I thought I might be pregnant since you can sometimes use OPK's to detect HCG too. That day I got some HPT and have been taking them everyday since (now CD 33) and I've been getting BFN. As you can tell, AF is late and I'm thinking I may have ovulated on day 26! Earlier this week, two days before AF was suppose to come, I have horrible cramps for two hours. Then nothing since. I thought SHE would surely come the next day. But no, nothing.

I hope this makes sense and I hope someone can give me their opinion. Thanks ladies!

Jen

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-08-2005, 07:47 PM   #2
tglenn
Veteran
(female)

tglenn HB User
Re: A lot of weird stuff is going on....

Hey Running Queen, I'm glad to see your back at it! Dh and I are too after our m/c in October as well! I too had a normal cycle in November so we decided it was time to give it another whirl. I have one more week until af is due and I am usually a 32-35 day cycle also and usually will ovulate at day 16, this time around I never got a positive opk but my temps say I ovulated at day 18...this week I've been experience some symptoms similar to those when I was pg. I hope it's not all in my head but I think it is still early to be having them. Anyhow, sorry for rambling but as far as your concern maybe your body is still trying to get back to normal...however I will pray for a BFP for both of us! Best wishes and sticky baby dust to you!
Tiff

Old 12-09-2005, 03:43 PM   #3
chysmom
Veteran
(female)

chysmom HB User
Re: A lot of weird stuff is going on....

Oct was a big month for m.c I see. I too m.c back in Oct. I got an AF 37 days and I am usually a 28 days girl. I just recently stopped AF and I started to ovulate the day AF stopped. I bet you ovulated late and your body is trying to get back to where it was. I ovulated really early this time around and I went to the dr to find out why and was told my body is still kinda screwy after the m.c that it may take 3 mos for my AF to go back to normal. So the best thing to do is take your temps check your cm and cp and even the moniters. Good luck both of you!

Closed Thread