It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board

period and ovulating ?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-09-2005, 11:10 AM   #1
ChristinaB2003
(female)

ChristinaB2003 HB User
period and ovulating ?

ok these past couple of cycles I've noticed that wasn't having the stretchy cm that comes along with ovulating and then the period before last period I had I noticed that clear stretchiness mixed in with my period. so I was wondering if its possible that I could be having my period and ovulating at the same time...seems like a dumb question but the lack of ovulation between periods is making me wonder if that is the case. also, is it possible to have your period and be pregnant? cause I was thinking that since that i could be ovulating while on my period i bd during ( the period before last) and now I think i've been having pg symptoms..(headaches, sore breasts, spotting, crying for no reason, weird cramps, and changes in bowel movements) and I just got off my period like a week ago( which was a few days early to start with) so i know its not because im about to start. also today I started getting this white lotiony like discharge. I don't know im so confused right now....you all probably are too but if so just ask and I'll try to explain it better.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-09-2005, 03:39 PM   #2
chysmom
Veteran
(female)

chysmom HB User
Re: period and ovulating ?

I had the same thing this time around with my AF. I had a lot of cm mixed in with my AF. I ovulated this time around the day my AF stopped, so maybe your the same way I am. You ovulate early and dont catch it. I heard and read you have to ovulate to get your AF. So I dont think you can ovulate when you have AF. The cm you have now I get usually before I start to actually ovulate. So if I was you I would check to see if it turns into ewcm.
You can be pg and also have something like your AF. A friend of mine went through her whole pregnancy with something like her AF around the date her AF was due so it is possible. If your concerned I would take an HPT and maybe start to check your temps from now or even use an ovulation moniter. Sounds like your cm isnt much help.

Closed Thread