It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board

ugh! i couldn't help myself and tested yet again!!

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-10-2005, 07:26 PM   #1
liam's mom
(female)

liam's mom HB User
ugh! i couldn't help myself and tested yet again!!

well... there goes another wasted test. BFN tonight. i had what i was thinking was implant. spotting last night and today, mild cramps as well and TMI alert... extra CM all day today. came home from {removed} and tested tonight... AF isn't due until Mon maybe Tues. if i did implant. yesterday how long can i wait? i'm so frustrated at this point! BBs feel slightly heavier and nipples have a strange sensation, kind of extra sensitive...
i was so hoping it could been my month...
i hate the 2WW!!!!!!
hope you all are in better spirits!!!
baby dust
joanie

Last edited by Modinatrix21; 12-10-2005 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Read posting rules.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-11-2005, 05:25 AM   #2
BrookeJC
(female)

BrookeJC HB User
Re: ugh! i couldn't help myself and tested yet again!!

If you did implant yesterday, you probably just dont have enough of the hormone in your system to be detected by the HPT. What brand did you use? Try again the day af is due...your levels would have increased enough by then to be detected, most likely.

I know how hard it is to see those negative HPTs. I am putting if off as long as possible myself right now! AF was due yesterday. I don't have a test here at all, that's the only reason I have been able to hold out! I may have to break down and get one today.

Old 12-11-2005, 10:08 AM   #3
tglenn
Veteran
(female)

tglenn HB User

Don't get down on yourself, it may just be too early to tell! I agree with the advice above...test the day af is due or even a couple of days later just in case af doesn't show. Best wishes and baby dust...try to be patient, it will happen for you when the time is right! (Easier said than done, I know!)

Old 12-11-2005, 08:48 PM   #4
liam's mom
(female)

liam's mom HB User

looks like it may be curtains for this cycle. af is due tomorrow and feeling af like cramps and brown spotting. oh well. i just want the old witch to show her face so i can start planning out the next cycle. if i'm going by the 28 day cycle, which if af comes tomorrow, i will O on xmas and also be at my aunt's for several days. augh!!!! i don't want to miss that chance! what to do?!
sheesh

joanie

Old 12-12-2005, 09:51 AM   #5
BrookeJC
(female)

BrookeJC HB User

I'm sorry joanie!!! I hear ya...Christmas time isn't the easiest time to conceive! I'll have my in laws staying with us in our tiny little house...hahaha. Not very romantic!

Although, af was due for me on Saturday, and hasn't shown up yet. My hpt yesterday said negative though. In any case, I'll probably not be ovulating until after Christmas, and hopefully AFTER the inlaws go home!

Here's hoping you and dh find a little alone time during the holidays!!!

Closed Thread