It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board

whats going on with me 8days late and no af insight

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-11-2005, 12:29 PM   #1
lpn573
(female)

lpn573 HB User
Question whats going on with me 8days late and no af insight

Hello I have posted here acouple times before hope some of you can answer my question this time. ok here it goes, I am 8 days late and no sign of af at all i took a pg test last tues and bfn I am sometime 1-3 days late but never 8 what could be going on? could I still be pg and still have a neg hpt? this is driving me up the wall I wish i could get a bfp or af to hurry and come the only sign i have now is constipation about a week befor af was due i was nauseated on and off and had headaches just thought i'd ask your oppion on this if any of you or if you knew anyone that went throught this and did find out later they were pg sorry for this being so long and boring. thank you all in advance for helping me

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-11-2005, 02:26 PM   #2
weepyone
Senior Veteran
(female)

weepyone HB User
Re: whats going on with me 8days late and no af insight

i would think if you are getting bfn then you are not pg. however i have read some ladies on this site have been pg but did not get bfp for a while after their af was late. if you think you are pg go see the doc and get a blood test that will give you an answer even if it is not the one you want. hope you get a bfp soon

Old 12-11-2005, 06:47 PM   #3
Running Queen
Veteran
(female)

Running Queen HB User

I am in the same boat as you. I'm about 6 days late and getting BFN. I think my cycle may still be messed up from my m/c in October. But I'm hoping to get a BFP soon or stupid AF because I'm going crazy too! I'll keep you posted please do the same with me!

Jen

Old 12-11-2005, 08:09 PM   #4
Heyknack
Senior Veteran
(female)

Heyknack HB User

lpn 573 (and Running Queen), I wonder if you ovulated late? Stress, or taking a trip, or anything else that messes with hormones can cause that. Still, you never know, some women don't get a positive preg test until several days late. Baby dust!

Old 12-11-2005, 08:14 PM   #5
Miles00
(female)

Miles00 HB User

I want to tell you the best thing to do for you and also Running Queen is to make a dr apt. I was pg back in Oct but I m.c but before I did, I took a pg test from the day AF was late and until I was 2 wks late with AF it all BFN. No matter what kind I took it was always BFN but I went to the walk in because I thought maybe I was coming down with something I was always hot and so tired and come to find out when they did a test a pee test it was a BFP so best thing to do is get a hold of your dr and make an apt. Its possible you are pg and just not getting a BFP.

Closed Thread