It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2006, 05:52 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

Trooper HB User
Okay Ladies... 2WW is over...

How's everyone doing?

Well, I have to admit that I had one test left in the house, so I tested on Saturday morning. It was a BFP. I ran to the store and bought more tests. A second test showed a BFP Saturday afternoon. Then I tested again Sunday morning, you know, because I couldn't believe it, and another BFP.

I'm totally freaked out. But in a good way.

I swear though, if this gas doesn't stop, I think I'm going to literally self combust!

I really wanted all of you to have this be your month. And I even feel bad posting about a P. Because I know the disappointment month after month.

So I guess all it does really take is one little guy to get in there!

Please let me know how all of you are doing!

Old 01-30-2006, 06:18 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

here4support HB User
Talking Re: Okay Ladies... 2WW is over...

Congrats!!!! Im on week 8 of my pregnancy see you on the boards~!! (by the way I thought I was the only one with gas!!!)

Too all of you reading this...YOUR DAY WILL COME STAY POSITIVE and baby dust to all of you!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-30-2006, 06:30 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

luckydarlin HB User
Re: Okay Ladies... 2WW is over...

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TROOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm SO excited for you!!!! I kept my fingers crossed for you and can't BELIEVE it's a BFP!!!!! Can I smack you for saying you feel bad about posting a BFP here????? This is fantastic news!!!

I do have to laugh at you for one thing - 3 tests?!?!?! Just had to be sure, huh???

p.s.
I'll send you a bottle of beano for the gas

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Old 01-30-2006, 06:30 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

gel2005 HB User

Congrats Trooper!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you! It seems to happen when you least expect it to. The gas will get better

I have three more days. No sore boobs, but a little fatigue and nausia for me. It could be due to this could that I have. I will keep you posted.

How are you other ladies doing?

Old 01-30-2006, 07:51 AM   #5
(female)

Jayme82 HB User

Trooper & Here4support-
I was just wondering, how soon did you guys start to get gassy? I have had terrible gas for the past 2 days, I am 8 DPO, does this sound like it could be too early to be a sign?? I am not usually a gassy person so this is odd for me. Also, I have had cramps right in my pelvis area for about the same time........just wondering what your thoughts are. I have been TTC for 2.5-3 years.

thanks!
Jayme

Old 01-30-2006, 08:14 AM   #6
(female)

shawnab HB User

Congrats!!! Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy and good luck. Hope to see you at the pg board one day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-30-2006, 08:25 AM   #7
Veteran
(female)

Trooper HB User

You gals are the BEST! Thanks so much!

Luckydarlin - you crack me up. Don't ever lose your sense of humor! I said prayers for everyone else that was on that thread. Thanks for crossing your fingers for me!

Here4support - Thanks for the kinds words and I'll see you on the pg board!

Gel2005 - I'll keep you in my prayers! Are you going to wait until you are late to test, or test sooner?

Shawnab - Thanks! Hope to see you there soon too!

Jayme82 - My gas started 6 dpo. And I never, ever have gas. Not even after eating Mexican or spicy foods. I never have had so much gas in my life! To the point that it woke me up out of sleep. Everyone is different, but there is me and several other women that got major gas when they first got pg on this board. When are you expecting AF?

I would have never thought anything of the gas until someone else mentioned it. I also broke out in weird pimples around my mouth and chin - which I never do. My boobs hurt, but they usually did anyway with AF on her way. Luckily for me, this was the month. And we only bd'd once!

Baby dust to everyone!

Old 01-30-2006, 08:31 AM   #8
Senior Veteran

sammieP HB User

Really good news, CONGRATULATIONS

May i wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy

Old 01-30-2006, 08:44 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

gel2005 HB User

I am trying to wait to test, it is driving me nutty though. I have broke out in pimples on my forehead too.

Jayme82-I had mad gas with my first pregnancy. So bad that I couldn't hold it in, even walking through the grocery store Tell us how the outcome is. whe are you going to test?

Once again Trooper, I am so happy for you, I almost cried when I read your post I was that happy. strange huh?

Old 01-30-2006, 08:52 AM   #10
(female)

lilalegna HB User

congrats trooper, dont feel bad to post your bfp!!! It's always great to see more and more ladies moving to the preggo boards! Check in every once in a while and let us know how things are going!!! have a happy, healthy, and WONDERFUL nine!!!
Angie

Old 01-30-2006, 11:02 AM   #11
Veteran
(female)

Trooper HB User

THanks Sammie, that really means a lot to hear your kind words.

lilalegna, sorry you are having a rough time with irregular schedules. Good luck with the opk's. Usually the store brands have the same exact ingredients as the other brands, only cost less. Hope they work for you!

Gel2005 - you are going to make ME cry! I can't believe I was like, "oh, I know I'm not, I know AF will be here on the 27th". Glad I was wrong though. That's a good sign that you are breaking out on your forehead though right? You can test on 2/2, right? Test when you want to test, we all know common sense goes out the window with ttc! I really, really pray this is your month so you can be on the pg board with me.

I just got back from the doctor and it's definite. I have my regular pap (that was already scheduled last December) on the 15th, then I can make my OB/GYN for 2 weeks after that.

Baby dust to everyone, and lots and lots of hugs, you gals are great,
Trooper

Old 01-30-2006, 11:17 AM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

gel2005 HB User

Trooper you are so sweet. Yes breaking out is a good sign for me, but I still don't have the sore boobs. Yes I will be late on 2/2 and probably test then although the waiting is driving me completely nutty. I have had an uneasy stomach though. I think it is too early for that though.

While you are preggers you will hear people say so much and give advise. The best advise I got was to not listen to it. Use your common sense and be healthy. If you get morning sickness try Salt and vinegar potato chip, coke and sour skittles. It took the edge off for me, but nothing really helped. i tell you the chips were the best! I got it around week 7 with my daughter. Hopefuly you won't get it though. Mine was more like all day sickness. Best to you and you little one

Will you have an ultra sound at your appointment? Those are neat. The baby looks like a peanut at this point. I am excited for you Trooper!

Last edited by gel2005; 01-30-2006 at 11:22 AM.

Old 01-30-2006, 01:56 PM   #13
Veteran
(female)

Trooper HB User

Gel2005 - I'll be waiting here with you until you test, okay! I know it drives you nuts. Only a couple of more days. You can do it!

Yeah, my doctor asked if I was nauseous and I told her not really and she said that it was a little too early for that anyway. However, everyone is different.

You are going to die - want to know what my favorite chip is anyway??? Salt and vinegar! Those are the best EVER! My guy hates them, so at least I know I'll never run out! And I absolutely LOVE sour skittles. My neighbor lived on those when she was pg the first time too.

Ha Ha, my sister has been all over the advise already (she's the only one that knows so far). I know people will be full of advice and want to touch my belly when I'm showing (hands off!!!). Lol.

Not sure about the ultra sound on the first visit. I would assume so though because that's what my doctor said today. She said I might be able to hear the heart beat too.

BTW, I do hope you feel better and your nasty cold goes away!

And I'm praying that you are with me this month! How neat would that be!

Hugs!

Old 01-30-2006, 02:20 PM   #14
(female)

Sylvia224 HB User

Congratulations Trooper, that is such fantastic news!!!! I really am so pleased for you, you are going to be a wonderful mother because you have worked so hard!
Hopefully we'll all be joining you soon!
BTW - how far along are you? My doctor would not do the first ultrasound until the 9th-11th week, I guess it gets easier to hear then. Or maybe his equipment is rotten lol!
Anyway, congratulations again.

Old 01-30-2006, 02:30 PM   #15
Senior Veteran
(female)

gel2005 HB User

You have been so suppotive Trooper, That would be neat, hope I am there with you. My Dr office said they schedule the first appoints between 8 and 12 weeks, so I did have an ultra sound on my first appointment. It made me crazy waiting that long, but it was neat to see her little heat beat.

I am through waiting today only 2 to go!

Closed Thread