It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2006, 12:34 PM   #1
(female)

teacherintexas HB User
Spotting on cycle day 14

If I ovulated at all this cycle, I think I o'd on cd 7. I had a positive opk on the cd 7 and my temps went up on cd 8, but I had a positive opk on cd 11 as well but no temp shift.

I've read on the site I chart my temps that multiple opk positive days with negatives in between is a sign of an annovolatory cycle and according to that site I didn't ovulate at all yet.

Today is day 14 and I had light spotting this afternoon. I didn't have implantation bleeding on my first two pregnancies, so I'm questioning what's going on down there!

I wasn't really trying this month, but I kept charting. Now I'm stressing out over what the cycle's chart is showing, and over this spotting especially, and I wanted to relax this cycle. Any words of wisdom or even some not so wise words of advice?

Last edited by teacherintexas; 04-29-2006 at 12:35 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-30-2006, 08:58 PM   #2
(female)

teacherintexas HB User
Re: Spotting on cycle day 14

I have just felt awful this weekend. I'm thinking of going to the doctor on Tuesday if I don't get any better.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-01-2006, 06:46 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

GoldenMom HB User
Re: Spotting on cycle day 14

Hi Teacher,

Sorry you are not feeling well. Regarding a possible annovolatory cycle, I also chart on a site and it claims that my temps have not indicated an ovulation temp shift. However, my OPK inidcated ovulation and my CM did, too. I think you have to look at a variety of factors. Hope you feeling better soon. Wishing you baby dust and a BFP! Keep us posted.

Golden

Closed Thread