It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2006, 09:50 AM   #1
(female)

Babyforus HB User
Really confused! Please help!

Hello ladies,

I could really use your help as I am confused. I started posting on this board (long time lurker) just recently, when someone wanted to know if they were too old to be TTC. I'm the just turned 40 who told them definitely not!! For anyone who didn't read that post, DH and I have been TTC #1 on and off for the last several years. Both been tested, hubbies morphology (shape) is a little low, but my hormone levels, day 3 ultrasound were normal. Doc feels the problem is bascially my age and egg quality. She has recommended injections and IUI, but my husband is against conceiving any way except the natural way (and quite honestly, I don't think I can give myself shots).

Anyway, I need help as I don't know what to think. My cycles average 26 days, with about 11-12 day luetal phase. About 4 days ago I developed a rather bad sore throat, which I still have. (Not like me, I rarely get sick). 2 nights ago, developed a bad cough. Last night my right eye started watering. Went into work today, one of my co-workers looked at it, and said you have pink eye. which i don't think i've ever had in my life. then, I get home from work (have a call into the Dr. - am waiting for a return call), go to the bathroom, and see (sorry TMI) a fairly large brownish/pinkish spot in my underwear. And, when I wiped, it was a (sorry TMI) a little pinkish/brownish on the TP. Today, I'm about 7 DPO. AF isn't due until Tuesday/Wednesday. Could that be implantation spotting? What about the several day sore throat and possible pink eye. Possible pregancy symptoms? Also, (TMI), I've been a little more gassy than usual, and my breasts are more sore than usual, and they started getting sore a couple of days after 0, which is also unusual.

Can anyone shed some light for me?

Thanks in advance for your help, you guys are great!
Ellen

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-01-2006, 09:56 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

GoldenMom HB User
Re: Really confused! Please help!

Sounds hopeful! With gas, a sore throat, and sore breasts, it sounds like you could be pregnant. Implantation spotting at 7 DPO is a good sign, too! Hope you get your BFP next week!!

Last edited by GoldenMom; 09-01-2006 at 09:57 AM.

Old 09-01-2006, 02:01 PM   #3
(female)

Babyforus HB User

Thanks Goldenmom for the words of encouragement. If I remember correctly, you are Goldenmom because you have a golden retriever, right? I've got a lab, very similar to the Golden, they are great breeds, aren't they? Anyway, thanks again.

Anyone else care to weigh in?

GL, and let's keep those BFP's coming!

Ellen

Old 09-01-2006, 05:24 PM   #4
(female)

mommy-to-be-Lis HB User

Hi Ellen,
I would go ahead and take a home preg. test just to see, with the understanding that if it comes back neg. it doesn't mean anything. But if it's positive, that's good news!

I just learned I'm pregnant (almost 6 weeks) and I was really gassy two weeks ago. I also had an eye infection, which I never thought had anything to do with the pregnancy, but now I wonder.

Good luck, hope you are pregnant!

Lisa
[url]http://myvasectomyreversal.com[/url]

Closed Thread