It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2006, 02:25 PM   #1

rywilli25 HB User
5 dpo and feel like i am going to start period??

Hi everyone. Well me and dh had intercourse 4 times during my fertile period. I am about 5dpo and I feel like i am going to start my period. I have low back pain, bloating, leg aches and very tired. Could this be pregnancy?? I know it is early but I just feel really weird. I am still like 12 days away from my period so It is way too early to test. Any idea what else could cause these symptoms?? Thanks everyone.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-11-2006, 07:13 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

WillyFredMama HB User
Re: 5 dpo and feel like i am going to start period??

Hi rwilly

I am 5-6dpo and I have had the same symptoms. Last month too, I think it may be our minds playing tricks on us or just normal 2WW pains(I've never noticed them when i wasn't TTC) My AF due due 9/22, when is yours due? Sounds like we are due for our AF around the same time. Baby Dust!

Rachel

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-11-2006, 07:33 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

tami52100 HB User

I was like that the whole 2ww. I tested to early found out I was pg only to m/c a few days later. So it could be good but then like the last lady said our minds like to play tricks on us and make us think we feel something because we want to feel it so bad.But I do hope it is a good sign for you and good luck try not to stress about it to much.

Old 09-11-2006, 08:08 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

WillyFredMama HB User

Tami

I am sorry to hear about your MC......that must have been the hardest thing to deal with. Was it a chemical pregnancy? Good Luck next month. Baby Dust times 10

Rachel

Old 09-12-2006, 12:57 PM   #5

rywilli25 HB User

Hi Rachel,

I am also due on 9/22. I have not noticed any breast discomfort like I did with my others so I am starting to think maybe not this time. Yesterday and this morning I just felt like crap. I am not sick so that kinda rules that out. I guess it could have been horomonal, but I hope it is prego. Baby dust to you!!! Good luck!!!!!

Old 09-12-2006, 03:37 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

tami52100 HB User

Rachel
Thank you for the kind words. I am not sure what a chemical pregnacy is compared to a m/c I got a +hpt on 10dpo and a +bt on 11dpo and everything was good but 14dpo no cramps ( no more than the usual that I had had the whole 2weeks) no nothing went to the bathroom and was bleeding so I called the dr and went in. He said m/c I was 5wks due may 20,2007 the day before ds birthday it worked out that I o'ed the day my baby was due from the last m/c. New month dr gave me clomid for this month.SOOOOOO maybe this will be our month. This month will make 6yrs ttc.
Good luck to you I hope you get a BFP this month.
Tami

Last edited by tami52100; 09-12-2006 at 03:40 PM.

Old 09-12-2006, 05:05 PM   #7

rywilli25 HB User

Well here we go again with the lower back pain and feeling like i am going to start. This is the second night in a row I have felt this way. Still 2 weeks from period. I wonder if this could be the month? Good luck to you all!!

Old 09-12-2006, 09:02 PM   #8
Inactive
(female)

WillyFredMama HB User

I have had slight AF cramps and a slight headache, I am also constipated, but I think it's from the prenatal vitamins, I've been taking them since Saturday, Who knows..... my friend asked me today If I thought I was pregnant and I told her that I would know in 10 days...........Last month I OBSESSED over it and AF showed up So, I have decided to stay calm and "try" not to obsess too much.

Old 09-13-2006, 02:31 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

steph66 HB User

it is certaintly possible to start getting symptoms this early. when i got pg with my dd last year that is when i started getting symptoms 5-6 dpo, had period cramps,kept thinking i was going to start, also got 'hot flashes!' and got a bfp at 10dpo! the other symptoms showed up about a week later. good luck! i have my fingers crossed!

Old 09-13-2006, 04:53 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

pinkie1 HB User

Hi,
I am 4dpo and DH and I had intercourse on 1dpo (non-bms) and after I had some light pink spotting. Since then it's turned to light brown and slightly reddish sometimes. This has never happened to me before, has it happened to anyone else? It would be too early for AF or implantation spotting. I usually start spotting before AF comes around 9dpo.

I don't have anyother symptoms, my temp did go up so I know I did O. So strange.

Old 09-14-2006, 01:15 PM   #11

rywilli25 HB User

Hi everyone. Ok I am on day 4 of low back pain and nausea. It only hits me in the morning and at night. At night is when it is the worst. I also had white discharge today. It was kinda thick but not stretchy. I really hope i am pregnant, but i am scared that the back pain may be a sign of miscarriage. I have never had a miscarriage before so I am not sure. Any help would be great. Thanks gals. Good luck!!!

P.S I broke down and took a prego test yesterday and it was neg. I am still 8 days away from period. It was just too early I hope.

Old 09-14-2006, 01:25 PM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

fallen_angel HB User

Hi,
im experiencing the same back pain and nausea you described, its like a dull ache, the kind i get before AF starts. keep having to run and check it hasnt started! im on CD31 today but i didnt O until CD23 so not sure when AF should be due as my cycles are irregular.
Im trying not to obsess too much about symptoms this month, which is why im not posting much about it on here, as i do it every month and then it turns out im not pg.
I wouldnt think you would be having a miscarriage this early if you are pg, as you would probably only just be at the implantation stage, perhaps thats what the back ache could be? I would say your test is too early aswell which is why it was neg. Give it another few days.
baby dust!!

The Following User Says Thank You to fallen_angel For This Useful Post:
wantinganother1 (09-06-2011)
Old 09-15-2006, 10:52 AM   #13

rywilli25 HB User

Hi all well this is day 5 of low back pain in morning and night. I was a little nauseated today but mostly back pain. I went to the doctor today and they ran a urine prego test and it was negative. My period is due on sept 20-21. I hope it was just too early. They drew blood for a serum prego test and also to check my horomone levels.I will know on Monday evening. I really hope it comes out positive, but I have a bad feeling it is just my horomones playing tricks on me. Well I will let you know what happens.

Good luck to all of you!! Baby dust!!!!!

Rochelle

Old 09-15-2006, 01:11 PM   #14
Inactive
(female)

WillyFredMama HB User

Hi Rochelle

Did they say how sensitive the pregnancy blood test is? If it comes back BFN...could you go back in on Monday and have it done again since you'll be closer to your AF? I'll be thinking and praying for you......Good Luck....Baby Dust

Rachel

Old 09-15-2006, 01:19 PM   #15

rywilli25 HB User

Hi Rachel, No they didn't tell me how sensitive it was, but the doctor said that it would for sure show up with a blood test if I am pregnant. I am really nervous that it is only going to be my horomones. Well I guess I will just have to wait and find out. Thanks!!! Baby dust to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Closed Thread