It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2006, 08:57 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

ishade HB User
TTC and so frustrated and confused. HELP

I am so confused. We are both 26 and have 3 children, 7, 5, and 4!! We have now been trying for our fourth for 11 months. I have not been able to get my period on my own and I've been on provera every month and then clomid day 3-7. I have been on clomid for 4 cycles. Here is how this past cycle has gone. Day 1 u/s showed about 10 follicles about a 1/2 inch in diameter. Day 3 FSH level was 5 and Estrodial was 56. Day 21 progesterone was 0.6??? I don't understand why I didn't ovulate?? I had the cramps and O CM.....Now I'm on cycle day 33 and I have symptoms of pregnancy but I don't think it's possible with the low progesterone level on cd21??? Could I have just ovulated late this cycle or what???? I am so cofused anyone had this happen to them??

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Argh!! So frustrated! Opinions & advice needed pls! dazedconfused Relationship Health 11 12-15-2008 02:30 AM
I'm frustrated & confused, can u help? brokenhearted2 Alzheimer's Disease & Dementia 7 11-15-2007 04:24 AM
So Frustrated!!!! jayla31 Trying to Conceive (TTC) 5 11-03-2007 09:43 PM
UGHHHHH I am so frustrated with this river525 Smoking Cessation 7 10-24-2007 06:56 AM
well im back again.need some advice please anyone so frustrated........ vickie45 Thyroid Disorders 3 09-07-2007 05:23 AM